Guest Soso

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm so sorry.:(

Donna
Molly the Border Collie & Poquita the American-born Podenga

Bridge Babies: Daisy (Positive Delta) 8/7/2000 - 4/6/2115, Agnes--angel Sage's baby (Regall Rosario) 11/12/01 - 12/18/13, Lucky the mix (Found, w 10 puppies 8/96-Bridge 7/28/11, app. age 16) & CoCo (Cosmo Comet) 12/28/89-5/4/04

:grouphug

Old Dogs are the Best Dogs. :heartThank you, campers. Current enrollees:  Punkin. AnnIE Oooh M

Angels: Pal :heart. Segugio. Sorella (TPGIT). LadyBug. Zeke-aroni. MiMi Sizzle Pants. Gracie. Seamie :heart:brokenheart. (Foster)Sweet. Andy. PaddyALVIN!Mayhem. Bosco. Bruno. Dottie B. Trevor Double-Heart. Bea. Cletus, KLTO. Aiden 1-4.

:paw Upon reflection, our lives are often referenced in parts defined by the all-too-short lives of our dogs.

Adding our hugs and prayers for comfort in your grief. You gave her every chance you could.

Most young children are unable to understand the concept of death. When I worked at a hospice, this is one of the books we recommended to try to help explain death:

Lifetimes.

It is not overtly religious; it just tries to explain that all earthly life is finite and that it is natural to be sad when it ends. The artwork is beautiful.

Edited by EllenEveBaz

siggy_z1ybzn.jpg

Ellen, with brindle Milo and the blonde ballerina, Gelsey

remembering Eve, Baz, Scout, Romie, Nutmeg, and Jeter

Oh no! My heart is breaking for you and your family. As hard as it is, the most loving thing is to know when it is time to let go. They are never with us long enough. Sending prayers for all of you.

june