Excited To Have My First Grey In Tx

Guest knowimagination

Guest knowimagination

Well I introduced myself a few months ago mentioning that I was searching for my first Grey well my wife and I finally decided the time was right and we adopted a precious girl named Rush who is a very petite girl (approx 55lbs) She is 4 years old and raced in Birmingham, AL. She is adapting well to life in an apartment and soon we will be moving to a bigger apartment with a yard and I am sure she will love that also.

What is that thing in my face?

IMG_0083.jpg

Hmm it smells funny

IMG_0107.jpg

Roxy greeting Rush

IMG_0108.jpg

They are becoming great friends

IMG_0109.jpg

Roxy eats fast so she can watch Rush eat and hope for crumbs

IMG_0120.jpg

Roxy searching for crumbs while Rush heard something at the door

IMG_0138.jpg

My favorite shot so far... (many more to come)

IMG_0087.jpg

Thanks for looking!

Kyle

Edited by knowimagination

Congrats Kyle! Rush is beautiful :wub:

gallery_12867_3348_20333.jpg
~Beth, with a crazy mixed crew of misfits.
~ Forever and Always missing and loving Steak, Carmen, Ivy, Isis, and Madi.
Don't cry because it's ended, Smile because it happened.
Before you judge me, try to keep an open mind, not everyone likes your taste.

Welcome home, Rush, welcome home. Kyle, wishing you all the joy that we here on GT know a greyhound brings to your life!

Kate, with Nedra and Holly
Missing Greyhound Angels Mango, Takoda, Ruger, Delta, and Shiloh, kitty Angel Hoot, cat-tester extraordinaire, and Rocky, the stray cat who came to stay for a little while and then moved on.
Greyhounds Unlimited

Guest knowimagination

Congrats! Do you know her racing name?

Sure do she was known as BGET'S Big Rush Birmingham has all of their races on youtube from the last year at least so I actually went through and watched the majority of her races!

Thanks all for the welcomes they really do make wonderful pets.

Congratulations from RI, Kyle. She is beautiful.

gallery_22387_3315_35426.jpg

Robin, EZ (Tribal Track), JJ (What a Story), Dustin (E's Full House) and our beautiful Jack (Mana Black Jack) and Lily (Chip's Little Miss Lily) both at the Bridge
The WFUBCC honors our beautiful friends at the bridge. Godspeed sweet angels.

beautiful girl. Congrats and welcome from NY

ROBIN ~ Mom to: Beau Think It Aint, Chloe JC Allthewayhome, Teddy ICU Drunk Sailor, Elsie N Fracine , Ollie RG's Travertine, Ponch A's Jupiter~ Yoshi, Zoobie & Belle, the kitties.

Waiting at the bridge Angel Polli Bohemian Ocean , Rocky, Blue,Sasha & Zoobie & Bobbi

Greyhound Angels Adoption (GAA) The Lexus Project

She's so sweet looking...and of course so is roxy. Welcome and congrats.

Jan with precious pups Emmy (Stormin J Flag) and Simon (Nitro Si) and Abbey Field.  Missing my angels: Bailey Buffetbobleclair 11/11/98-17/12/09; Ben Task Rapid Wave 5/5/02-2/11/15; Brooke Glo's Destroyer 7/09/06-21/06/16 and Katie Crazykatiebug 12/11/06 -21/08/21. My blog about grief The reality is that you will grieve forever. You will not get over the loss of a loved one; you will learn to live with it. You will rebuild yourself around the loss you have suffered. You will be whole again but you will never be the same. Nor should you be the same, nor would you want to. Elisabeth Kübler-Ross

Congratulations on the adoption. Roxy your job is to teach Rush all the tricks. You know, how to tilt your head JUST RIGHT so you get a treat for looking cute.

Mom to Bella, Trinity, Cricket, DB, Dabber and Sidewinder
As well as Gizmo, Miles, Pumba, Leo, Toby, Sugar, Smokey, Molly, Jasmine, Axel, Billy, Maggie-Mae, Duncan, Sam (MH King 2019), Bambi, Stella, Bay and "Gerty the cat" at the Bridge