Rest In Peace My Darling Femka

Guest borzoix4

Guest borzoix4

We got Femka from the NBRF when she was almost 5 years old. She lived with us passing away at age 10 last April 24th 2009. We love you Precious. Rest in Peace honey pie.

Guest borzoix4

Do you have any photos of Femka you can share? Nevermind I just saw the video you've posted. The page hadn't fully loaded when I hit the reply button. Your girl was beautiful.

:f_pink

She was such a silly little girl. Had no idea she was so much smaller than the others. Had a Horrible ROUGH prelife prior to us, and a medical Mess as it turned out. It was sad really as all the poor girl wanted in life was to be a pampered Diva, and once I got inside ' her head", the difference was night and day! She also earned the name ' the black bullet". LOL. God I miss her.

I was the ' perfect home' for her as being a trainer. But my little girl "trained me".

Rest in peace, gorgeous Femka.

:grouphug

Rita, mom to Dakota (Dakotas Dream) & Wish (Kiowa Wish Wish) and my angels

Toby (Sol Marcus) and Robin (Greys Robin Hood)

Forever missing our beloved Robin and Toby

"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened." Anatole France

Just beautiful.....May she run free.

gallery_22387_3315_35426.jpg

Robin, EZ (Tribal Track), JJ (What a Story), Dustin (E's Full House) and our beautiful Jack (Mana Black Jack) and Lily (Chip's Little Miss Lily) both at the Bridge
The WFUBCC honors our beautiful friends at the bridge. Godspeed sweet angels.