Larry Is Not Crossing The Bridge Today

Guest Adrianne

I'm so sorry Larry has crossed the bridge. Along with everyone else here, I had hoped he was taking a turn for the better. Godspeed sweet Larry.

gallery_17374_2906_4494.jpg
Beverly. Missing my happy toy-flinging boy Sammy (Where's Mandrill), (8/12/2009-9/30-2021) Desperately missing my angel Mandy (BB's Luv) [7/1/2000 - 9/18/2012]. Always missing Meg the Dalmatian and Ralph Malph the Pekeapoo.

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bless you both (and Ollie) for the incredible love you gave to Larry at the end of his life. I am crying for him as if he was my own. I know that he is now at peace with all of our beloved babies and his suffering is no more.

Thank you for sharing him with us. May you find comfort in knowing what you did for him. You were his angels here on Earth. Now he is your angel, right alongside your Wilbur.

Lynn_siggie-1.jpg

How wonderful that your family and Larry were able to come together at hurting times in all of your lives. Sending heartfelt sympathy for your loss.

siggy_z1ybzn.jpg

Ellen, with brindle Milo and the blonde ballerina, Gelsey

remembering Eve, Baz, Scout, Romie, Nutmeg, and Jeter

Guest FullMetalFrank

Oh, no... I have been following along with Larry's story and I was hoping so much for a happy ending. Godspeed, precious; your family loved you very much... :cry1:brokenheart

Guest zoolaine

I am so sorry - :cry1 It makes it a little easier knowing it is their time and they are ready - somewhere deep inside you find the strength to do what is right/best for them no matter how painful to you - but it is still heartbreaking. I bet Larry is running like the wind right now! Thank you for taking him into your family and loving him.

Edited by zoolaine