Is There A Poop Deck?

I know that even in the Health and Medical disscussion board, maybe too much poop can overwhelm some people. I feel that their health is seen in their poop. I always inspect their poop to see how they are doing. And inspect it thouroughly. I know I am way off to the side on the Bell Curve here to some, but that is it. So I was wondering if there was a board excusively for poop problems, questions, and scenerios.:unsure

Edited by LadyGrey

Guest AmazinGreyz

Until I got my boys, I honestly can say I never gave poop much of a thought. Certainly not when I was raising my skin child!

But, my poop-centric world began when my whippet first had his Big D challenges. Now that Ivan has joined the family, my moods defintely can be affected by volume and quality... I know it's going to be a good day when we have nice firm poos!

Good grief

Guest Celestrina

parents and pet owners can talk about poop aaaallll day. :lol

there should be a PoopDeck though! lol

So true. Even though my son is 7 I could still talk about his problems with constipation. :sick

Guest AmazinGreyz

I'm almost embarrased to say I'm a poo watcher too. It seems to me (in this house anyway) it's the first indicator of

something wrong somewhere. :blush

Oh dear... I feel a theme song coming on: "I'm a poo watcher, I'm a poo watcher, each and every day"

Can't say that I am a detailed poop inspector. If it is nice and firm and nothing is wiggling in it on a coursory glance I'm not going any further unless there seems to be reason to do so..

This is more my style, too. But, I do have to admit I pick up the yard every day so I can keep tabs on the erm, output :lol and I could never have anyone else do pick-up, how could I be sure they were really checking :unsure

Until I got my boys, I honestly can say I never gave poop much of a thought. Certainly not when I was raising my skin child!

But, my poop-centric world began when my whippet first had his Big D challenges. Now that Ivan has joined the family, my moods defintely can be affected by volume and quality... I know it's going to be a good day when we have nice firm poos!

Good grief

:rotfl :rotfl

parents and pet owners can talk about poop aaaallll day. :lol

there should be a PoopDeck though! lol

I agree - with pics and all! :rotfl:bounce2

Ah....I monitor poop often. Habit comes from having horses - who, if they poop just a tiny bit less than usual could mean impending disaster!!!! But yes, even on my houndies, I watch closely. I must admit, however, as a mother of only fur children - and no skin children - I have never changed a human diaper - even my nephew's when he was little, so I cannot comment on watching that type of poop!!!:lol :lol

gallery_22387_3315_35426.jpg

Robin, EZ (Tribal Track), JJ (What a Story), Dustin (E's Full House) and our beautiful Jack (Mana Black Jack) and Lily (Chip's Little Miss Lily) both at the Bridge
The WFUBCC honors our beautiful friends at the bridge. Godspeed sweet angels.

Ah....I monitor poop often. Habit comes from having horses - who, if they poop just a tiny bit less than usual could mean impending disaster!!!! But yes, even on my houndies, I watch closely. I must admit, however, as a mother of only fur children - and no skin children - I have never changed a human diaper - even my nephew's when he was little, so I cannot comment on watching that type of poop!!!:lol :lol

I have only had and only have fur kids too, and to be honest with you, I cannot fathom of having to check human baby poop. EWWWWWW!!! And changing a diaper??? :o

No thanks. but my Greybabys? I will do anything a mother has to do for them.