Good News ! Update : Schedule

The vet call, she left a message, I really didn't think we would get the resultats that quick. And said in her word whichs is a very long word , Its a Cyst, it will have to be remove, I will call her on Monday to make the appointement.

The cyst formed probably because she hit herself really hard and the bone broke a little.

Update:

Talked to the vet, Tatum will get it removed on October 27.

Edited by Shirley44

siggy%201.jpg

Miles October 4 2002-Novembre 19 2013 Mommy loves you big boy

Tatum December 1 2004-January 23 2015 Love you Miss SiSi Bums

Rowdy October 26 2001 -November 5 2015 Miss you Bébé Lou

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaah, wonderful news! Well, not wonderful that she has to have it removed, but wonderful that it is something simple. :)

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.

good news for tatum!! hope the cyst removal goes well. we'll look for you update. hugs to chicken ** from us here. :lol

4894718087_9910a46faa_d.jpg

Tricia with Kyle, our senior mutt dog 
Always missing Murray MaldivesBee Wiseman, River, Hopper, Kaia, and 
Holly Oaks Holly
“You don't need a weatherman to know which way the wind blows.“          -Bob Dylan

good news for tatum!! hope the cyst removal goes well. we'll look for you update. hugs to chicken ** from us here. :lol

:lol:lol I won't tell Tatum you said chicken :lol:lol:lol

Take care you guys

xxx

Edited by Shirley44

siggy%201.jpg

Miles October 4 2002-Novembre 19 2013 Mommy loves you big boy

Tatum December 1 2004-January 23 2015 Love you Miss SiSi Bums

Rowdy October 26 2001 -November 5 2015 Miss you Bébé Lou

Guest dogdaze

That is really good news. My Beagle had a cyst on his chest removed and it was over and he was back home before he even realized he'd had it done.

Excellent news!!!

Kyle with Stewie ('Super C Ledoux, Super C Sampson x Sing It Blondie) and forever missing my three angels, Jack ('Roy Jack', Greys Flambeau x Miss Cobblepot) and Charlie ('CTR Midas Touch', Leo's Midas x Hallo Argentina) and Shelby ('Shari's Hooty', Flying Viper x Shari Carusi) running free across the bridge.

Gus an coinnich sinn a'rithist my boys and little girl.