Rebel Will Be Missed

Guest fandogs

Guest paulownedbyfour

Reading this brings tears to my eyes. I am glad we got to see him one last time while at the farm last week.

Donnie and Tippy will get a extra hug tonight.

flowers_red.gifghrun.gifflowers_red.gif

Do Not Stand at My Grave and Weep

Do not stand at my grave and weep,

I am not there... I do not sleep.

I am the thousand winds that blow...

I am the diamond glints on snow...

I am the sunlight on ripened grain...

I am the gentle autumn rain.

When you waken in the morning's hush,

I am the swift uplifting rush

Of gentle birds in circling flight...

I am the soft star that shines at night.

Do not stand at my grave and cry

I am not there... I did not die...

WITH ALL OUR LOVE

Paul, Anthony, The Comanche and Rebel Kidds Donnie and Tippie, Gandolf, Ethel, Trace, Nite, Carl, Jasmine and Ruka.

Maybe he was waiting to let you know until his kidds were in there happy home.

Edited by paulownedbyfour

Guest RedTigerJazz

RebeltryPICT7712.jpg[/img]

I love this picture. It really shows how happy Rebel was on the farm. And despite the fact that he was much thinner than this when I saw him in the spring he was so obviously this happy still.

We'll miss seeing you the next time we visit the farm, Rebel You were/are loved. You and Miss Comanche. :wub:

Run pain free, beautiful boy.

~Lisa, Steve & Miss Nightmare~ :weep

Guest fandogs

Thank you all for posting... especially those that knew this boy, and how vital,happy and loving he was.

Still crying..

Thanks for poem Paul. I'm glad you got to see him one last time.

Maxine

What a handsome boy!!! It's a tough call...only those of us who have had to make it know how very hard it is. Godspeed to you Rebel Boy.

siggie50_1.jpg

Blair, Stella (DND Heather), Lizzie (M's Deadra), Hitch (Hallo Dominant) and House (Mac's Dr. House)

Missing my handsome men Lewis (Vs Lowrider) - 11/11/01 - 3/11/09, Kevin (Dakota's Hi Five) - 1/1/06 - 4/18/11 and my cat, Sparkle Baby - ??/??/96 - 4/23/11

"The gift which I am sending you is called a dog, and is, in fact, the most precious and valuable possession of mankind." (Theodorus Gaza)

Oh, my dear sweet Rebel. I knew the time was coming but it is still so painful. I so remember your antics..... running like the wind,

fighting and conquering the groundhog, ( and tending to your wounds from that!), rooming for so long with your darling Polly, you two

were such an adorable "couple". You so loved to roam the meadow, to greet all who visited. It was hard to watch you slow down, your

eyes growing cloudy, your legs a bit wobbly at times But you were still so attentive to all that went on, so intent on knowing everything

that happened around you. I lovingly made adjustments to make your life easier, changing your door to a flap, building up the step

into your house with wheelbarrows of soil so you would not stumble. Your body was wearing out, but your spirit was strong to the

end. 06/18/98 - 08/31/10

f_yellow Rest in peace my dear sweet Rebel. f_yellow

Find Polly and Comanche and roam those beautiful meadows together.

love, sue

Edited by dex95lucy