Red - Barcopa Mred 5/30/99 - 8/16/10

GreyWrangler

I am so sorry for your loss. He was such a handsome boy.

Linda, Mom to Fuzz, Barkley, and the felines Miss Kitty, Simon and Joseph.Waiting at The Bridge: Alex, Josh, Harley, Nikki, Beemer, Anna, Frank, Rachel, my heart & soul, Suze and the best boy ever, Dalton.<p>

:candle ....for all those hounds that are sick, hurt, lost or waiting for their forever homes. SENIORS ROCK :rivethead

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What a wonderful presence he had. And he knew how much he was loved, right till the very end.

I'm so sorry you lost your precious Red.

gallery_11446_3599_3864.jpg
Nancy, Mom to Evangelina and Kiva
Missing Lacey, Patsy, Buster, my heart dog Nick, Winnie, Pollyanna, Tess, my precious Lydia, Calvin Lee, my angel butterfly Laila, and kitties Lily, Sam and Simon
My Etsy shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/Catsburgandhoundtown

I am SO very sorry for your loss. What a gorgeous boy. My heart aches for you. Sounds like he went the way my Alan did and there is some resemblance. Run free Sweetheart.

What a beautiful boy. His pictures made me smile and tear up all at once. I am so sorry for your loss.

...............Chase (FTH Smooth Talker), Morgan (Cata), Reggie (Gable Caney), Rufus
(Reward RJ). Fosters check in, but they don't check out.
Forever loved -- Cosmo (System Br Mynoel), March 11, 2002 - October 8, 2009.
Miss Cosmo was a lady. And a lady always knows when to leave.

I too am very sorry for your loss. But thanks so much for sharing those great pictures of your gorgeous Red boy. :grouphug

Mary with Jumper Jack (2/17/11) and angels Shane (PA's Busta Rime, 12/10/02 - 10/14/16) and Spencer (Dutch Laser, 11/25/00 - 3/29/13).

Guest Fasave

At the 2009 Jingle Bell walk at Boston Common, he won best dressed male. Thank you for the picture George:

redlottiejinglebellwalk2009.jpg?t=1282073612

this was his glamour shot from the first years we went to the jingle Bell walk. Mark Ready took this picture:

redjinglebellwalk_2.jpg?t=1282074080

I was looking for these pictures! I will always remember Red this way. He got soooo much attention during these Jingle Bell walks and was an awesome ambassador for the greyhound breed. Job well done Red. May you always be in peace.

What a handsome fellow, Red! Say hello to Leo for me, tell him I miss him, and watch over us all!

Now cracks a noble heart. Good-night, sweet prince;

And flights of angels sing thee to thy rest.

I'm so sorry you lost your sweet hound :(. It's never easy to have to make this decision, but you gave him a gift of freedom from pain and discomfort. He's now running free at the bridge. :grouphug:f_red

Mom to Daisy (1999-2012), LB (aka Little Bit), and Sammy James (aka Sammy or Buddy)

Guest how888

Oh those gorgeous stunning pictures. I am so sorry for your loss.... :f_red:f_red

Soar with the angels over that rainbow til we all meet again one day...

Linda

Got his ashes back on thursday. My dad wetn down and picked them up. I got him into his memory box from Sarah Snavely already. I got it in March, didn't think he'd be using it quite so soon. She painted it blue and the dog on top is fawn in a great cockroah, I'll get a picture soon.

Thank you all.

gallery_9376_3027_10401.jpg

Nancy and

Grace - Andicot 2/1/07

Solo - Flying Han Solo 3/20/11

Missing: Murphy, Shine, Kim, Sprite, Red Dog, Lottie & Harry

I'm so sorry for your loss. Red was absolutely stunning. Godspeed Red! flowers_yellow.gif

gallery_7491_3326_2049.jpg

Deirdre with Conor (Daring Pocobueno), Keeva (Kiowa Mimi Mona), & kittehs Gemma & robthomas.

Our beloved angels Faolin & Liath, & kittehs Mona & Caesar. Remembering Bobby, Doc McCoy, & Chip McGrath.

"He feeds you, pets you, adores you, collects your poop in a bag. There's only one explanation: you are a hairy little god." Nick Galifinakis