Student Princess *

Burpdog

I'm so very sorry for your loss.

The pictures of her are delightful! Clearly she was a "trancer". :wub: What a beautiful special girl.

--Lucy

gallery_2398_3082_9958.jpg
Lucy with Greyhound Nate and OSH Tinker. With loving memories of MoMo (FTH Chyna Moon), Spirit, Miles the slinky kitty (OSH), Piper "The Perfect" (Oneco Chaplin), Winston, Yoda, Hector, and Claire.

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What a lovely, quirky, special old girl she was. Eight months---way too short a time, but filled with such love.

I'm so sorry you lost your precious Princess.

gallery_11446_3599_3864.jpg
Nancy, Mom to Evangelina and Kiva
Missing Lacey, Patsy, Buster, my heart dog Nick, Winnie, Pollyanna, Tess, my precious Lydia, Calvin Lee, my angel butterfly Laila, and kitties Lily, Sam and Simon
My Etsy shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/Catsburgandhoundtown

Guest Mom2Shiloh

I'm so sorry Diane, I was so surprised!! :( It seemed that you had just brought her home! Thank you for loving her -- and for sharing her with us. She was very special :blush

My Callie only had 10 months with me, but I know that I wouldn't trade one second of that time -- Your Princess loved and was loved for every second of her time with you... I'm so sorry she had to go so soon! :grouphug:f_red:grouphug

Guest EmbersDad

you made sure those 8 months were filled with LOVE and that is what is important. run free princess. hugs to you diane.

:bighug

Guest DoofBert

Diane,

Words never seem to be enough to express how much we understand and wish we could make the hurt go away.

Princess is with the best of hounds and she surely knows how much she was loved.

Hugs,

Jayne

Guest Annie

I am so sorry, Diane. What wonderful pictures of her you posted. One can see how thoroughly happy and loved she felt with you.

Godspeed Princess :f_red:gh_run:f_red

Diane, I am so sorry for the loss of your precious Princess. She is so beautiful and will be missed.

Jan with precious pups Emmy (Stormin J Flag) and Simon (Nitro Si) and Abbey Field.  Missing my angels: Bailey Buffetbobleclair 11/11/98-17/12/09; Ben Task Rapid Wave 5/5/02-2/11/15; Brooke Glo's Destroyer 7/09/06-21/06/16 and Katie Crazykatiebug 12/11/06 -21/08/21. My blog about grief The reality is that you will grieve forever. You will not get over the loss of a loved one; you will learn to live with it. You will rebuild yourself around the loss you have suffered. You will be whole again but you will never be the same. Nor should you be the same, nor would you want to. Elisabeth Kübler-Ross

Run free Miss Princess...

I'm so sorry, Diane

:grouphug

Jeannine with Merlin, the crazed tabby cat and his sister, Jasmine, the brat-cat

With GTsiggieFromJenn.jpgAngel Cody(Roving Gemini), and Weenie the tortie waiting at the Bridge

I am so sorry Diane. She saved the best 8 months for last! I just love those photos of her trancing in the foliage! Godspeed, Princess!

Linda, Mom to Fuzz, Barkley, and the felines Miss Kitty, Simon and Joseph.Waiting at The Bridge: Alex, Josh, Harley, Nikki, Beemer, Anna, Frank, Rachel, my heart & soul, Suze and the best boy ever, Dalton.<p>

:candle ....for all those hounds that are sick, hurt, lost or waiting for their forever homes. SENIORS ROCK :rivethead

Guest zoolaine

I'm so sorry :grouphug what a beautiful girl, I am sorry you didn't have more time but it sounds like she got a lifetime of love in those 8 months.

If just her picture made me smile, I can only imagine what joy her presence must have brought. I'm so sorry for your loss...

Tami, Nikki & Gypsy (non-greyhounds, but still pretty good dogs.) Deeply missing Sunscreen Man, Angel (Back on the Job), Switzler Festus and Joe (Indio Starr)

flowers_yellow.gif

So sorry for your loss, your precious baby looks so much like our senior girl Tess. Although you only had 8 months with her just remember the joy of those 8 months.