Born On The 4Th Of July

Guest FullMetalFrank

Guest FullMetalFrank

Happy Birthday, my sweet boy... Your Momma misses you... :( I hope that you could see all the pretty fireworks from up there.

Love, mom

Guest argolola

I thought of Iberia on Saturday, when we passed the Iberia Bank on the way to the vet. God bless you as you reminisce about your precious angel.

Happy Birthday, sweetheart. Send your momma some kisses on the wind so she knows you're still, always, watching over her.

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.

I think of your sweet Iberia often. I hope he is enjoying the view, watching over you, and romping in the fields.

2 Hounds Design Martingale Collars | 2 Hounds Design Facebook Page

2HDgtSiggy2-2_zpsebfc14a9.jpg
Alisha, Bob, Livvie (the 2.5 year old!) plus Mia Bella, Tippy, + Wahoo and Diesel the crazy kitties (and missing sweet Iceman, Paradise, Bandit, Cujo & Sebastian) in Indian Trail, NC

Guest Greyglo

Keeping you in my thoughts as you remember your sweet boy.

Your little firecracker is no doubt watching over you.

"I'll love you forever,

I'll like you for always,

As long as I'm living

my baby you'll be."

Happy birthday at the bridge, Iberia. We remember you with love.

:sad1

My boys, together again...

cedarlodge2010027_zpsc250b3bf-1_zps9f4d4

A hui hou kakou, my loves

Guest FullMetalFrank

It's Momma again; my birthday now, the 8th... Can't sleep so well. Yesterday we drove past the hospital. Even though they are in a new location with a new building, just seeing the sign sends twinges of sadness. I try not to drive by there but Genie was taking a shortcut.

These were our days; beaches and fireworks and summer fun. Me and you and Frankie hunkered down in the motorhome watching fireworks all around us, while the rest of the relatives went out on the boat to watch them from the bay. I didn't miss a thing; that was the best fireworks ever, with you silly guys watching intently, but not scared, more fascinated really... There should have been so many more of those golden days. I still look for you around every corner... :cry1