Hello From Kevin Z.

Guest Greyhoundartist

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Welcome Kevin.

I am another greyt fan. Your work is so inspirational. I love it all!!

I have a lot of your prints and the caricatures of my pups you did at GIG and Dewey.

Bless You,

Hugs,

Image removed, not within the GreyTalk signature guidelines of <15 KB file size limit. Your image was 33.09 KB (33,886 bytes) file size.

Darlene and Garon with Selena-JCKC 5/23/2005 & Mosa-RDR 2/5/2010

Missing Santannah Belle-NSRA 7/7/2001- 9/6/2012

Guest greybookends

Welcome Kevin! I have been a fan for quite some time. I have t-shirts, sweatshirts, a print and ALL of your Christmas ornaments. Welcome to GT!

:welcome2:wave

welcome! i own some of your prints :bow

Edited by robinw

siggy_robinw_tbqslg.jpg
Xavi the galgo and Peter the cat. Missing Iker the galgo ?-Feb.9/19, Treasure (USS Treasure) April 12/01-May 6/13, Phoenix (Hallo Top Son) Dec.14/99-June 4/11 and Loca (Reko Swahili) Oct.9/95 - June 1/09, Allen the boss cat, died late November, 2021, age 19.

Guest multigrey

Welcome "home" Kevin! We are all thrilled to have you as part of this wonderful greyhound family.

I can't begin to count the numbers of greyhounds you have helped over the years because of your kindness.

Hugs from your number one fan!!!

Hi Kevin,

Welcome to GT. I too own several of your prints and have given them as gifts to several friends who love them. Thank you for supporting the greyhound community with your donation of prints to many adoption groups. Again, welcome.

Amy and Maddie

Edited by Maddiesmom

Amy Human Mommy to fur baby Maddie (Doobiesaurus) TDI certified. May 5, 2002-September 12, 2014 and Mille (Mac's Bayou Baby)CGC, TDI certified.

http://i270.photobucket.com/albums/jj93/Chillyhorse/siggies/maddie.jpg"]http://i270. photobucket.com/albums/jj93/Chillyhorse/siggies/maddie.jpg[/img]

Guest greyt2love

Welcome, Kevin !!! So happy to see you join us ! The only solid wall in my dining room is being planned as a showcase for all the prints of yours I have after it is repainted. Your work is so beautiful, I can never rsist. I so often see my own hounds in the prints!!!!

Deb and the Gang

WELCOME!!!

I bought the Greyhound Angel Memorial "I Had A Dream of Heaven" print when Peatie, Trish (gosh I miss her!) little brindle girl past away!

Love your work!

siggy2_zpsfb2ddd63.jpg
Our first greyhound, Tuffy: You will always be there with us my angel!
Tuffy greyhound-data
Otis greyhound-data Abbey greyhound-data
"When you open your minds to the impossible, sometimes you find the truth." W.Bishop

Guest JoeyUK

A warm welcome from the UK Kevin. :wave

Just seen your beautiful pictures and nearly gone through a box of kleenex already.

Caroline and Joe :bighug

Guest Greyhoundartist

A warm welcome from the UK Kevin. :wave

Just seen your beautiful pictures and nearly gone through a box of kleenex already.

Caroline and Joe :bighug

Hi Caroline and Joe-I hope all is well in the U.K. Some of my kindest customers are in the U.K. I hope one day to visit. Best Wishes to you and your Hound Kidz-Kevin

Guest Greyhoundartist

WELCOME!!!

I bought the Greyhound Angel Memorial "I Had A Dream of Heaven" print when Peatie, Trish (gosh I miss her!) little brindle girl past away!

Love your work!

Hi-Thank you so much!

You know, I was in Montreal in the mid 1970's.(I am giving away my age here!)I tell everyone...it is the cleanest city I have ever visited.

The people were wonderful and friendly. Best Wishes to you and the Hound Kidz-Kevin

Welcome, Kevin !!! So happy to see you join us ! The only solid wall in my dining room is being planned as a showcase for all the prints of yours I have after it is repainted. Your work is so beautiful, I can never rsist. I so often see my own hounds in the prints!!!!

Deb and the Gang

Hi Deb-

Thank you! You have always been so wonderful. I hope life is being kind to you. Please give all your wonderful Hound Kidz a hug-Kevin

Hi Kevin!!! It's good to see you here :D:grouphug

Oh Miss Burpdog-I hope you are baking away and enjoying life. You give so much to help the Greys.

I can never say thank you enough Diane for all you do!!!Thank you!-K

Guest Drumhellergrey

Welcome Kevin :welcome2

Looking at some of your artwork on e-bay. You abviously care about the adoption process, and about the breed itself. Nice work. :ghplaybow

Guest 3greysinPA

WElcome to GT! Love your work... well.. what i have seen here on Gt.. its gorgeous.

Would love to see more of your artwork... do you have a website?

Welcome to GT! :wubsite

Your work is absolutely beautiful, and SO moving.

Rita, mom to Dakota (Dakotas Dream) & Wish (Kiowa Wish Wish) and my angels

Toby (Sol Marcus) and Robin (Greys Robin Hood)

Forever missing our beloved Robin and Toby

"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened." Anatole France

Welcome, Kevin! As you can probably tell, you're already very well-known on GT!!

Jeannine with Merlin, the crazed tabby cat and his sister, Jasmine, the brat-cat

With GTsiggieFromJenn.jpgAngel Cody(Roving Gemini), and Weenie the tortie waiting at the Bridge

Guest Greyhoundartist

WElcome to GT! Love your work... well.. what i have seen here on Gt.. its gorgeous.

Would love to see more of your artwork... do you have a website?

Hi-Website is GreyhoundArt.com but most of the work is on eBay or Etsy.

Thank you everyone for your kind words-Kevin

• 3 weeks later...

HI!!!

I bought my first greyhound t-shirt from you when I got my first Grey Domino! It was a cowdoggie, looked just like him. I still have the shirt, even thou I lost Noser...

I can't bring myself to get rid of the shirt. DH says to throw it..Not until I can replace it!!

Have always loved your work.blush.gif

Sheila and CO
www.greyacres.com

Kevin!!! You're HERE!!!! Welcome to GT, and so good to "see" you. You "know" me as "fiwit@yahoo" and I've bought a few prints/t-shirts from you over the years, and shared with you how they reminded me of my bridge kids, etc.

Be sure and check out our merchants/vendors area, and "cute & funny." You'll see some great poses there :)

Mary Semper Fi, Dad - I miss you. Remembering Carla Benoist, a Greyhound/Pibble's bestest friend, Princess Zoe Brick-Butt, the little IG with the huge impact on hearts around the world - Miz Foxy - Greyhound Trish - Batman, the Roman-nosed Gentleman - Profile, the Handsome Man - Hunky the Hunkalicious - Jeany the Beautiful Lady- Zema, the most beautiful girl in the world - Jessie, the lovable nuisance - and my 3 Greys: my Angie-girl, my Casey-girl, and The Majestic Pippin, running forever in my heart. (I will always love you and miss you,my friends)

Guest Greyhoundartist

Hi Sheila-

I am sorry for your loss.

If you like the artwork but the t-shirt is worn I have a suggestion.

You can always save the artwork area of the t-shirt and have it matted and framed.

If the area has faded a bit, you can bring back the artwork by ironing the shirt as follows:

Just place a non-stick teflon sheet over the artwork area and iron. -OR- If you have a non stick ironing board cover, place the t-shirt (artwork side face down) and iron from the back. This should tighten the fibers of the t-shirt and intensify the artwork.

Best Wishes-Kevin Z.

Kevin!!! You're HERE!!!! Welcome to GT, and so good to "see" you. You "know" me as "fiwit@yahoo" and I've bought a few prints/t-shirts from you over the years, and shared with you how they reminded me of my bridge kids, etc.

Be sure and check out our merchants/vendors area, and "cute & funny." You'll see some great poses there :)

Hi Mary-Good to hear from you!

I'll be sure to check that out.

Please give the hound Kidz a hug-Kevin