Hello From Kevin Z.

Guest Greyhoundartist

Guest Greyhoundartist

Hi-

My name is Kevin Z. and after much suggestion from my customers I have finally joined Greytalk.

I love painting these Wonderful Souls who have a very special place in my heart. I have 3 Whippet rescues (all Seniors) and hope to bring another Grey Soul into my life as soon as I am able. I lost my beloved Grey boy to Osteo but his inspiration still prevails through most of my paintings. My mission has always been to spread the word about rescue and adoption. Blessings to all of you who share their lives with these Wonderful Souls. -Kevin

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest VaGreymom

Welcome Kevin. I love your work and have several pieces. You are always so generous donating to adoption groups your wonderful artwork.

Welcome from Tennessee Kevin! I love your work and have several of your prints.

Judy, mom to Darth Vader, Bandita, And Angel

Forever in our hearts, DeeYoGee, Dani, Emmy, Andy, Heart, Saint, Valentino, Arrow, Gee, Bebe, Jilly Bean, Bullitt, Pistol, Junior, Sammie, Joey, Gizmo, Do Bee

Guest PhillyPups

OMG Kevin, I am in awe to have you here in our presence. :bow :bow

Your artwork catches the beauty and the depth of the soul of the greyhounds.

Now that I have composed myself after realizing that you are truly among us - welcome :wave

A long time fan -

Guest goofydog

Welcome from Atlanta! I'll mimic everyone else with appreciation for your work. Lord knows enough groups have gotten my money in auctions going after your wonderful artwork.

Guest IrskasMom

WELCOME to GT ....Kevin :wave:wave:wave I have not seen any of your Creations. Could you post some Pictures of your Art here,so we all can get a climpse of it.

Guest Greyhoundartist

bluego.jpg

WELCOME to GT ....Kevin :wave:wave:wave I have not seen any of your Creations. Could you post some Pictures of your Art here,so we all can get a climpse of it.

Hi-

Am I allowed to do that? Just want to be proper with the protocol.Here is My Angel boy Brindle (Stoney)...his Whippet brother (Scottie) waits to greet him. I miss them both terribly. :-Kevin

Welcome Kevin. I am a fan and have been for many years.

Thank you so much!

Guest Greyhoundartist

OMG!!! I can't believe you're here!! This is so great Kevin.

Claudia

Hi Claudia-My Kindest friend on the West Coast. Hope you and the Hound Kidz are well!-K

Guest Energy11

Hey Kevin! Dee and The Five here!

I have many of your paintings on my walls, and your "Adopt A Senior" Ts!

Nice to see you on Greytalk! Love and hugs!

welcome!!!!

I have a housefull of your prints (love the Greyhound Vineyard one!) and have purchased many for donations at reunions and galas :)

Kim and Bruce - with Rick (Rick Roufus 6/30/16) and missing my sweet greyhound Angels Rainey (LG's Rainey 10/4/2000 - 3/8/2011), Anubis (RJ's Saint Nick 12/25/2001 - 9/12/12) and Zeke (Hey Who Whiz It 4/6/2009 - 7/20/2020) and Larry (PTL Laroach 2/24/2007 - 8/2/2020) -- and Chester (Lab) (8/31/1990 - 5/3/2005), Captain (Schipperke) (10/12/1992 - 6/13/2005) and Remy (GSP) (?/?/1998 - 1/6/2005) at the bridge
"Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut." -- Ernest Hemmingway

Guest mountain4greys

Hi Kevin, and welcome!!!! I was thinking about emailing you the other day about a tee shirt. I'll get in touch with you soon.

Jimmy

Welcome to GreyTalk, Kevin Z. :wave I have several of your pieces and love your art! :D

Jeanne with Remington & Scooter the cat
....and Beloved Bridge Angels Sandee, Shari, Wells, Derby, Phoenix, Jerry Lee and Finnian.....
If tears could build a stairway, and memories a lane, I'd walk right up to heaven
and bring you home again.