Pearl's Prognosis

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so sorry to hear this news about pearl, mary pat. we are thinking about you and your pack at this sad time.

4894718087_9910a46faa_d.jpg

Tricia with Kyle, our senior mutt dog 
Always missing Murray MaldivesBee Wiseman, River, Hopper, Kaia, and 
Holly Oaks Holly
“You don't need a weatherman to know which way the wind blows.“          -Bob Dylan

Guest zoolaine

I am so sorry. I hope you have happy, quality days left with her. I think it is a testament of our love for them when we walk side by side with them as they take their journey to the bridge. hugs to you and Pearl :grouphug

Guest Adrianne

I am so, so sorry to hear this news. I've been following Pearl's story and was hoping for a happy ending. It's so unfair. I'll keep you in my prayers. grouphug.gif

I'm really sorry to hear this news :(

Deerhounds Darcy, Duffy, Grace & Wellington, Mutts Sprout & Buddy, Lurchers Ned & Jake plus Ella the Westie + cats. Remembering Del, Jessie, Maddison, Flo, Sally, Stanley, Wallace, Radar, Mokka, Oki cat, Tetley, Poppy & Striker.

Please visit our web store at http://www.dogsndubs.com for our own range of Greyhound related clothing for humans!

Of the hundreds of pictures I sent into the CG calendar, only two made it in. Brindle in April of 2002. She died 5 months before her picture.

Pearl is featured on the desk calendar, July 11. February is 5 months before.

I don't think I'll submit anymore photos to CG. :(

How heartbreaking for you. I just looked ahead at my desk calendar and saw your beautiful

girl. I'm so sorry-it's so unfair.

Mary, mom to kitty Rebel.
Always missing Sherri (SO DELICIOUS) (12/6/2005-8/29/2018) kitties Marley (4/2000-12/3/2015) and Beady (4/1998-2/24/2006) and Dalmatian Daisy (7/25/1984-5/13/1999).

The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work

and give to those who would not - Thomas Jefferson

Guest barkdogs

All the best to you and your beautiful Pearl. I lost my beloved Helga 4 days ago--tumors everywhere. I only got her in June (she was 10 when I got her) she was a magnificent soul. You have my deepest sympathies.

Guest greytbookert

Oh Mary Pat, I'm so sorry that the prognosis isn't better. I wish I had the words of wisdom to make the pain go away.

Sending many hugs and prayers for you and Pearl!

I'm sorry. I had been hoping you had much more time with your sweet Pearl. Keeping you and Pearl in my prayers.

Cosmo (Fuzz Face Cosmos), Holmes (He's a Dream), Boomer (USS Baby Boomer), Ella and missing our angels Clay (Red Clay), Train (Nite Train), Trip (Bock's Teddy Bear),Larry (Bohemian Frigid) and Jimmy (Bohemian Raw)

Guest EmilyandSioux

I have been in the vet field for 20 years and it is never easy to let go. Just know you have given her all the love that you can. She will tell you when it is time to let her go to the bridge. Be happy that she will be there waiting for you and that she will never hurt again. The time we have with any of the greys seems to short. Remember the happy times. My heart breaks for you.

I hope you are having a good day with your Pearl today!!

gallery_7628_2929_17259.jpg

Susan, Jessie and Jordy NORTHERN SKY GREYHOUND ADOPTION ASSOCIATION

Jack, in my heart forever March 1999-Nov 21, 2008 My Dancing Queen Jilly with me always and forever Aug 12, 2003-Oct 15, 2010

Joshy I will love you always Aug 1, 2004-Feb 22,2013 Jonah my sweetheart May 2000 - Jan 2015

" You will never need to be alone again. I promise this. As your dog, I will sing this promise to you, and whisper it to you at night, every night, with my breath." Stanley Coren