Pearl's Prognosis

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mary Pat this is too sad, you & the pups have been thru so much. hugs & prays to all. I hope you & Pearl get to have a good amount of time together. Hugs & good wishes to Diamond.

gallery_19924_3574_6591.jpg

Caroline, Mom to Daphne (49B-50215) and Penny (41D-55779)
Remembering Bridge Angels Margo and Sabrina

I am so very sorry. Prayers to both of you.

gallery_16605_3214_8259.jpg

Cindy with Miss Fancypants, Paris Bueller, Zeke, and Angus 
Dante (Dg's Boyd), Zoe (In a While), Brady (Devilish Effect), Goose (BG Shotgun), Maverick (BG ShoMe), Maggie (All Trades Jax), Sherman (LNB Herman Bad) and Indy (BYB whippet) forever in my heart
The flame that burns the brightest, burns the fastest and leaves the biggest shadow

I'm so sorry and I wish I had better words.

gallery_7628_2929_17259.jpg

Susan, Jessie and Jordy NORTHERN SKY GREYHOUND ADOPTION ASSOCIATION

Jack, in my heart forever March 1999-Nov 21, 2008 My Dancing Queen Jilly with me always and forever Aug 12, 2003-Oct 15, 2010

Joshy I will love you always Aug 1, 2004-Feb 22,2013 Jonah my sweetheart May 2000 - Jan 2015

" You will never need to be alone again. I promise this. As your dog, I will sing this promise to you, and whisper it to you at night, every night, with my breath." Stanley Coren

I'm so sorry and I wish I had better words.

I'm so sorry you didn't have more time. :sad1

Maureen, Sean, Molly (Garnett Madonna) and Sully (Starz Top Style)

gallery_1382_2909_6961.jpg

Visit LongDog Leather Works for adjustable leather martingales, wrap around leather tag bags, breakaway tag necklaces and cool leather people gear. Check out our Etsy store!

MaryPat, I am so very sorry about Pearl. My heart breaks for you. Please give her a hug and kiss from me. Again, my thoughts and prayers are with you both.

:grouphug

Jan with precious pups Emmy (Stormin J Flag) and Simon (Nitro Si) and Abbey Field.  Missing my angels: Bailey Buffetbobleclair 11/11/98-17/12/09; Ben Task Rapid Wave 5/5/02-2/11/15; Brooke Glo's Destroyer 7/09/06-21/06/16 and Katie Crazykatiebug 12/11/06 -21/08/21. My blog about grief The reality is that you will grieve forever. You will not get over the loss of a loved one; you will learn to live with it. You will rebuild yourself around the loss you have suffered. You will be whole again but you will never be the same. Nor should you be the same, nor would you want to. Elisabeth Kübler-Ross

Just sitting her shaking my head. I am so sorry.

ROBIN ~ Mom to: Beau Think It Aint, Chloe JC Allthewayhome, Teddy ICU Drunk Sailor, Elsie N Fracine , Ollie RG's Travertine, Ponch A's Jupiter~ Yoshi, Zoobie & Belle, the kitties.

Waiting at the bridge Angel Polli Bohemian Ocean , Rocky, Blue,Sasha & Zoobie & Bobbi

Greyhound Angels Adoption (GAA) The Lexus Project

Guest TeddysMom

No words can express how sorry I am to hear this. Please know that my prayers will be with you that you will be able to make a few more nice cuddling memories with Pearl before she has to leave for the bridge. :brokenheart

Oh, Mary Pat, you and Pearl have fought so hard. I'm so sorry you may have such a short time together, but your sweet girl is totally and unconditionally loved, and she knows it.

You are in my prayers.

gallery_11446_3599_3864.jpg
Nancy, Mom to Evangelina and Kiva
Missing Lacey, Patsy, Buster, my heart dog Nick, Winnie, Pollyanna, Tess, my precious Lydia, Calvin Lee, my angel butterfly Laila, and kitties Lily, Sam and Simon
My Etsy shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/Catsburgandhoundtown