I Have Sad News...

DaisyDoodle

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm so sorry you lost your Mom. I understand how heartbreaking it is to lose them day by day, as I lost my Mom to that horrible disease as well.

gallery_11446_3599_3864.jpg
Nancy, Mom to Evangelina and Kiva
Missing Lacey, Patsy, Buster, my heart dog Nick, Winnie, Pollyanna, Tess, my precious Lydia, Calvin Lee, my angel butterfly Laila, and kitties Lily, Sam and Simon
My Etsy shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/Catsburgandhoundtown

My deepest condolences to you and your family. It is a dreadful disease.

Guest FreddyGirl

Losing a parent is awful, losing one to Alzheimers is another story. I know, as I lost my father on 1/30/09, an Alzheimer's patient. Know that I understand how challening the entire process/experience is/was for you and your mom. So sorry you had to go through this. Take comfrt in knowing that she no longer suffers.

Nancy

Thank you all for your support and touching notes. I'm back at home in Vermont with the pups. I feel so alone. DH is back at work in WV/at home in PA. Usually, I would stop in the nursing home to give mom a quick kiss goodnight when I'd arrive back from MA, after a trip like today's. I miss her so much.

Donna
Molly the Border Collie & Poquita the American-born Podenga

Bridge Babies: Daisy (Positive Delta) 8/7/2000 - 4/6/2115, Agnes--angel Sage's baby (Regall Rosario) 11/12/01 - 12/18/13, Lucky the mix (Found, w 10 puppies 8/96-Bridge 7/28/11, app. age 16) & CoCo (Cosmo Comet) 12/28/89-5/4/04