Bozo "kelshan"

Fastgals

Sent with love to the Bridge on Boxing Day 2009, a couple of weeks short of 13 years old.

Dearly loved, our mischievous clown, Bozo.

Bozo2009.jpg?t=1262128361

We miss you so much Bo.

We miss your joy of life, your happy stompy-dance.

No more finding you and your pointy nose fishing around in visitors' handbags and packpacks - pulling out all the contents, because there just might be something interesting in there.

No more night patrols of the house, looking for that packet of biscuits, that loaf of bread mistakenly left out on a bench, or that shopping bag that might have something in it.

No more joyous romps into the lounge room, grinning, dancing, stomping, to tell us how much you enjoyed your dinner.

No more anxious circling, pacing back and forth and head butting, until - finally - room is made for you on the couch.

No more rounding me up when you decide it's time for us to go to bed...

Greatly loved by your owners, you were John's first racer. Never a star on the track, but a competitor just for the sheer joy of it. Three wonderful years with us and your little "harem" - Maggie and Lulu. I think they know you're gone, but they're checking for you at all your favorite weemail spots - just in case you went by that way...

It was a shock, Bo, that you went so suddenly. John and Sue were coming down to visit you in another couple of weeks. Happy, silly and outwardly healthy right up until the end - our precious old fossil.

Girlie will have found you already at the bridge. I know you two will get on just great. Wings on your feet now. We miss you old fella.

On Boxing Day Bo's back leg broke. There was no "accident" or apparent trauma. A long break through the bone, high up on his right-rear leg. An X-ray at our local emergency vet hospital showed substantial deterioration of the hard outer bone sheath, leaving Bo with fragile, brittle bones. The surgeon could have attempted to fix a plate to his leg, but there was a risk that the bone would shatter. We didn't want Bo to spend what time he might have had left in pain and disabled as we tried to "patch him up"...so we decided to say goodbye.

We love you Bo. The house is so quiet without you.

Run free sweet boy....

I am so sorry for your loss :cry1

Katy....Mom to Retired Racers Hinder, John Carter, Hobsen, and Kodama, Galgo Espanol Gichin, and the Village Idiot...Teko
Missing terribly my fawn dog with the pretty ears Chance (Ale Seeyoulater) 6/21/05-6/23/15 Gotcha day 4/6/08 and my fuzzy baby boy Snacker (Tyville Snacker) 7/4/04-10/23/15, and all three of my IG babies, Isen, Tien, and Java.

I'm so sorry. :cry1

Godspeed Bo.

Standard Poodle Daisy (12/13)
Missing Cora (RL Nevada 5/99-10/09), Piper (Cee Bar Easy 2/99-1/10), Tally (Thunder La La 9/99-3/10), Edie (Daring Reva 9/99-10/12), Dixie (Kiowa Secret Sue 11/01-1/13), Jessie (P's Real Time 11/98-3/13), token boy Graham (Zydeco Dancer 9/00-5/13), Cal (Back Already 12/99-11/13), Betsy (Back Kick Beth 11/98-12/13), Standard Poodles Minnie (1/99-1/14) + Perry (9/98-2/14), Annie (Do Marcia 9/03-10/14), Pink (Miss Pinky Baker 1/02-6/15), Poppy (Cmon Err Not 8/05-1/16), Kat (Jax Candy 5/05-5/17), Ivy (Jax Isis 10/07-7/21), Hildy (Braska Hildy 7/10-12/22), Opal (Jax Opal 7/08-4/23). Toodles (BL Toodles 7/09-4/24)

I am so sorry for your loss.

Jan with precious pups Emmy (Stormin J Flag) and Simon (Nitro Si) and Abbey Field.  Missing my angels: Bailey Buffetbobleclair 11/11/98-17/12/09; Ben Task Rapid Wave 5/5/02-2/11/15; Brooke Glo's Destroyer 7/09/06-21/06/16 and Katie Crazykatiebug 12/11/06 -21/08/21. My blog about grief The reality is that you will grieve forever. You will not get over the loss of a loved one; you will learn to live with it. You will rebuild yourself around the loss you have suffered. You will be whole again but you will never be the same. Nor should you be the same, nor would you want to. Elisabeth Kübler-Ross

Guest Adrianne

I am so, so sorry for your loss. :bighug

This made me cry, because we are dealing with the same thing right now--a broken leg high up near the hip. No bone deterioration, so we are trying to patch our boy up.

I am so, so sorry for your loss. :bighug

This made me cry, because we are dealing with the same thing right now--a broken leg high up near the hip. No bone deterioration, so we are trying to patch our boy up.

Hi Adrianne,

I've just read about your boy, Wilbur. Hang in there! I'm thinking of you - determined that Wilbur is just suffering temporary nerve damage and that his leg will come good.

Kindest regards,

Jane.

Sounds like a life well lived. I'm so sorry. Rest well, sweet Bo.

siggie50_1.jpg

Blair, Stella (DND Heather), Lizzie (M's Deadra), Hitch (Hallo Dominant) and House (Mac's Dr. House)

Missing my handsome men Lewis (Vs Lowrider) - 11/11/01 - 3/11/09, Kevin (Dakota's Hi Five) - 1/1/06 - 4/18/11 and my cat, Sparkle Baby - ??/??/96 - 4/23/11

"The gift which I am sending you is called a dog, and is, in fact, the most precious and valuable possession of mankind." (Theodorus Gaza)

I'm so sorry.

Godspeed, beloved boy. In heaven, may you find purses and shopping bags aplenty, and wondrous things in every one.

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.