Hi There!

Guest lil_pip88

Guest lil_pip88

Hello to everyone! I recently joined this board in order to communicate with other greyhound owners and lovers.

Some stuff about me and my animal sidekicks:

My name is Molly, I'm 21 and work full time as an Animal Care Technician at a pet care facility / doggy daycamp. Legolas and Sam are my two oriental shorthairs (cats). Both are part time sweeties, part time trouble makers. And last, but not least Arthur! Arthur is the newest addition to my family. He is a 74 lb white ticked brindle greyhound. I adopted him on Halloween of this year, so I haven't even had him two months yet. We are both still getting to know each other, but a bond is definitely beginning between us... :)

Here are some pics of my new boy...

arthur003.jpg

arthur008.jpg

But enough about us! I'd like to know about everybody else and their hounds! (and kitties of course :))

Welcome to GT! Arthur is adorable. :wub:

My dogs are in my siggy below, except for Wally who left us last week.

Freshy (Droopys Fresh), NoAh the podenco orito, Howie the portuguese podengo maneto
Angels: Rita the podenco maneta, Lila, the podenco, Mr X aka Denali, Lulu the podenco andaluz, Hada the podenco maneta, Georgie Girl (UMR Cordella),  Charlie the iggy,  Mazy (CBR Crazy Girl), Potato, my mystery ibizan girl, Allen (M's Pretty Boy), Percy (Fast But True), Mikey (Doray's Patuti), Pudge le mutt, Tessa the iggy, Possum (Apostle), Gracie (Dusty Lady), Harold (Slatex Harold), "Cousin" Simon our step-iggy, Little Dude the iggy ,Bandit (Bb Blue Jay), Niña the galgo, Wally (Allen Hogg), Thane (Pog Mo Thoine), Oliver (JJ Special Agent), Comet, & Rosie our original mutt.

tiny hada siggy.png

Welcome from our silly cast of characters. We're down to our two hounds, Bruce and Bumper and feline Koppie, who is a 4th gen cross between a Chausie and Serval / Savannah.

You've joined a great board with folks from all over the world and opinions on topics about as wide reaching. When it comes to GH health or training, there are many experts that are incredible resources with lot's of advice and wisdom accumulated over the years that are ever so willing to share their knowledge whenever someone asks.

If you want to get to know the hounds and people of Greytalk, pick a forum and start reading. Cute and Funny will give you lot's of pics and stories, so will Everything Else Greyhound.

Enjoy!

Doe's Bruciebaby Doe's Bumper

Derek

Follow my Ironman journeys and life with dogs, cats and busy kids: A long road

Guest greymama002

Welcome Molly, Arthur, & the kitties!

We are blessed with 2 handsome male greys, Pulsar, "our gentleman", the brindle, age 7, and Ruffie, our quirky one, (loves people, but scared of loud, moving & big things), the black, age 3, and Tina, our sweet & spunky senior gal, the white & black. Our kitty , Gracie, a calico, keeps a polite distance from the canines!

Your Arthur is so handsome & looks like a really sweet fellow! Your job sounds really fun too!

Arthur is gorgeous! Have your cats got him trained yet? Sophiecat, who died at age 18 last year, made sure all the greyhounds in this house knew who was boss.

siggy_z1ybzn.jpg

Ellen, with brindle Milo and the blonde ballerina, Gelsey

remembering Eve, Baz, Scout, Romie, Nutmeg, and Jeter

Guest lil_pip88

Thanks to everyone for the warm welcome! I can't wait to find out more about everybody and their hounds. I only really have time to get on the internet once a day, so if I don't reply right away it's probably because I'm at work or sleeping. :P

Here's a picture of me and my Sam

cats003.jpg

And the real hooligan: Legolas. He's the light brown kitty with Sam and Pippin. Pippin was my other kitty that tragically had to be put down because of chronic digestive problems...

cats002.jpg

Arthur is so respectful of my cats. He always gives them the right of way and never bothers them. The cats were very wary of him at first, but now they know he's not going to harm them and everyone is perfectly tolerant if not totally in love. :)

Guest RobinAZ

Hi Molly! I'm Robin. I adopted my girl GreyCee just a day before you adopted Arthur. He's gorgeous. I have two cats and three other dogs (a pomeranian and 2 mutts). GreyCee fit in perfectly. Aren't greys wonderful dogs? I just love them.

Guest McWalden

Hi Molly

your boy is beautiful :) my name is Bev and I'm owned by Davy, my handsome red/fawn boy, his sister, the small but perfectly formed blue, Maggie and our current foster the big, bold and bonny black girl Darcy.

We don't have any kitties but we do have 4 guinea pigs, Ruth, Morag, Elouise and Eddie :) :)

welcome to GT

Hi from the U.K. Molly, :wave

Your boy and the kitties are beautiful.

We are owned by a sweet fawn boy called Joe. We have had him just over 12 months and he is just a joy to have.

HI Molly - welcome to you and your crew!

I also have 2 part-time sweetie/part-time troublemaker kitties - they're in my siggy - Merlin & Jasmine.

I had a grey, Cody, for 8.5 years but she's been gone almost 5 years now & no new grey ... yet!!

Jeannine with Merlin, the crazed tabby cat and his sister, Jasmine, the brat-cat

With GTsiggieFromJenn.jpgAngel Cody(Roving Gemini), and Weenie the tortie waiting at the Bridge

Welcome from LI- to learn about our greyhounds, feel free to dive right into the forums!

You will learn about us too, vicariously through our hounds!!!!

ROBIN ~ Mom to: Beau Think It Aint, Chloe JC Allthewayhome, Teddy ICU Drunk Sailor, Elsie N Fracine , Ollie RG's Travertine, Ponch A's Jupiter~ Yoshi, Zoobie & Belle, the kitties.

Waiting at the bridge Angel Polli Bohemian Ocean , Rocky, Blue,Sasha & Zoobie & Bobbi

Greyhound Angels Adoption (GAA) The Lexus Project

Guest argolola

Hi and welcome to GreyTalk. This is a fabulous community that has been so helpful to me through the years. We have two greys, Lola and Rudy. I lost my precious kitty, Zombie, in 2003 at the age of 17 1/2.

Your pup and kitties are adorable! We look forward to seeing more pics.

Greetings from Gainesville, FL! :welcome2

Arthur and your kitties are so beautiful!

You will love it here on GT. Glad you found us! :wubsite

Rita, mom to Dakota (Dakotas Dream) & Wish (Kiowa Wish Wish) and my angels

Toby (Sol Marcus) and Robin (Greys Robin Hood)

Forever missing our beloved Robin and Toby

"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened." Anatole France

Guest HappyHarleysMom

Welome Molly, Arthur and the kitties!! Your furkids are just beautiful! I'm looking forward to many more pics of them all!

I'm Sherry, 48, married to DH Chuck, and we live in York PA with: Harley the greyhound, and the kitties: Pirate, Grace, Victoria, Sarah, and Herman.

I didn't start out being a cat person but these cats came into my life as orphans and I couldn't say no. Harley lets them do what they want. Pirate likes to bat Harley's tail, and he and Harley are my food beggars. Grace likes to sleep on the loveseat with Harley. Victoria was petrified of him when she came to live with us, but now the old girl is ok with him. Sarah pretty much ignores Harley, as does Herman. But, they all eat Harley's food and drink his water (plus their own) :lol

Welcome to GT. You will love it here!

Harley and Pirate the food beggars looking at DH eating

CanIhaveabite2009-1-1.jpg

Sarah

littleSarah7-09-1.jpg

Grace

Gracie7-09.jpg

Victoria

Vicky7-09.jpg

Herman

Herman7-09.jpg

Hi Molly and your furr-kids from lovely Phoenix, AZ

3 greys own me, they are in my signature at the bottom of this post. And I am a foster home for newly retired greys.. Right now I have Gracie, a white/brindle ultra-shy girl. You are going to love it here. You have any questions feel free to ask. There are NO stupid questions, we all went through the same stuff at one time or another.

And welcome to the Darkside.. :lol

Greg

newsig1127ab_zps4af4600d.jpg
Isis, Always in my Heart Bijou, My Sweetest Angel

Guest IrskasMom

Hello and WELCOME to GT .... Molly , Arthur and Kitty's . Arthur is Gorgeous and looks very sweet. Whatever Question's you have , please ask . We have very seasoned , kind People here who will answer. :colgate:colgate:colgate