Bailey Has Cancer

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I am so very sorry. I hope your time together will most memorable. Spoil her and spoil yourself. Will be praying for your family.

Linda, Mom to Fuzz, Barkley, and the felines Miss Kitty, Simon and Joseph.Waiting at The Bridge: Alex, Josh, Harley, Nikki, Beemer, Anna, Frank, Rachel, my heart & soul, Suze and the best boy ever, Dalton.<p>

:candle ....for all those hounds that are sick, hurt, lost or waiting for their forever homes. SENIORS ROCK :rivethead

Oh Jan....not selfish....I did the same thing with Bounty...spent some money and bought a day for me to grasp the inevitable.

sending lots of strength to you and Dave.

gallery_4518_2903_10272.jpg
Donna and...Lucy and Chubb
Rascal H 10/1/91-5/22/04 My best friend and Bounty Boon 1/23/99-6/25/07 My boy with the biggest heart
Cody 7/28/99-8/1/13 My boy that always made me laugh and Dylan 5/12/04-12/29/2017 The sweetest boy ever

Miss Mollie 1/1/99-1/30/15 and Pixie :heart:heart-10/10/2017 Lincoln :heart-2/14/2021

Guest TeddysMom

My heart just aches for you and your family. I am glad to hear that Bailey got to come home and be spoiled,loved and pampered for whatever period time will allow.

We just found out she has cancer and is in pain. I can't let her be in pain. I love her too much for her to suffer. She's still at the vets...we're on our way to say good bye.

I'll write more when I can but I can't see through my tears.

Well, we brought her home. Our vet gave us something to make her comfortable. He said I was under too much pressure to make the decision right now. The problem is she looks fine, acts fine, but she's not eating. I needed one more day to say goodbye. I feel so selfish and guilty but I won't prolong it. I'm going to try some yogurt or maybe ice cream. If she's still sick then we'll go back. I can't believe I'm writing this weep.gif We took her in thinking she might have an ulcer and find out it's a tumour. This sucks big time.

It's ok to do what you did. You want to spend some more to just love her. We had made an appointment to bring Brandy in to let her go on a Monday. That day she had a really good day, so I cancelled. On Tuesday, she was not well. So we brought her in to end her pain. But she had a really good Monday, and that was important to her and to us. G-d bless. You decide when the time is right.

Irene Ullmann w/Flying Odin and Mama Mia in Lower Delaware
Angels Brandy, John E, American Idol, Paul, Fuzzy and Shine
Handcrafted Greyhound and Custom Clocks http://www.houndtime.com
Zoom Doggies-Racing Coats for Racing Greyhounds

I am so sorry.

ROBIN ~ Mom to: Beau Think It Aint, Chloe JC Allthewayhome, Teddy ICU Drunk Sailor, Elsie N Fracine , Ollie RG's Travertine, Ponch A's Jupiter~ Yoshi, Zoobie & Belle, the kitties.

Waiting at the bridge Angel Polli Bohemian Ocean , Rocky, Blue,Sasha & Zoobie & Bobbi

Greyhound Angels Adoption (GAA) The Lexus Project

So very sorry for this terrible news. sad.gif

Old Dogs are the Best Dogs. :heartThank you, campers. Current enrollees:  Punkin. AnnIE Oooh M

Angels: Pal :heart. Segugio. Sorella (TPGIT). LadyBug. Zeke-aroni. MiMi Sizzle Pants. Gracie. Seamie :heart:brokenheart. (Foster)Sweet. Andy. PaddyALVIN!Mayhem. Bosco. Bruno. Dottie B. Trevor Double-Heart. Bea. Cletus, KLTO. Aiden 1-4.

:paw Upon reflection, our lives are often referenced in parts defined by the all-too-short lives of our dogs.