Kelsey ("watch The Kick")

Guest KelseysLackey

I am so sorry for your loss. She is beautiful and had a wonderful life with you.

gallery_16605_3214_8259.jpg

Cindy with Miss Fancypants, Paris Bueller, Zeke, and Angus 
Dante (Dg's Boyd), Zoe (In a While), Brady (Devilish Effect), Goose (BG Shotgun), Maverick (BG ShoMe), Maggie (All Trades Jax), Sherman (LNB Herman Bad) and Indy (BYB whippet) forever in my heart
The flame that burns the brightest, burns the fastest and leaves the biggest shadow

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

George, Chris, oh, I was so sorry to hear this. sad.gif. Kelsey is one of the first dogs Lima and I met on the greyhound walks and she was so awesome. That was a great slideshow George. I got a small thrill seeing those couple of shots with Kelsey and Lima on Crane Beach. I totally remember that day - it was really chilly and Kelsey was prancing around, almost dancing around on the beach. I also remember Lima wanted to join in and Kelsey totally shunned her laugh.gif.

I take great comfort in knowing she had a wonderful retirement.

Lima Bean (formerly Cold B Hi Fi) and her enabler, Rally. ☜We're moving West!

gallery_14681_2997_4088.jpg

I just watched the video. What soulful eyes Kelsey had. So glad that you have this video and so many pictures to look at for those wonderful memories you will always have. Especially loved the pink rabbit ears. It is obvious that Kelsey had a wonderful life with you. Thank you for sharing with us!

gallery_19161_3282_5037.jpg

I am so sorry. :grouphug:candle

Your video is a beautiful tribute to Kelsey and her expressions in the pictures show how much she is loved.

Godspeed Kelsey, run with all the angels. :gh_run

Greyhound angels at the bridge- Casey, Charlie, Maggie, Molly, Renie, Lucy & Teddy. Beagle angels Peanut and Charlie. And to all the 4 legged Bridge souls who have touched my heart, thank you. When a greyhound looks into you eyes it seems they touch your very soul.

"A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more then he loves himself". Josh Billings

siggie-7.jpg

Guest FullMetalFrank

I am sorry for your loss. Kelsey and my Bridge boy, Iberia, shared the same daddy, too. Perhaps they will all meet each other up there. Godspeed, Kelsey...

george, i'm shocked to hear this about kelsey. i've always enjoyed your photos of her. i'm so sorry.

Steve, owner/photographer Crackerdog Photography, writer of ShutterHounds. Follow me on Instagram.
Alex (Sanja Black Eyes [1989-2003] - Sanja Superfrank x TH's Fandango), Nikki (Ein's Ardonis [1995-2008] - Farmer Wilson x Legs Polly),
Sadie (Carla Tar [2002-2014] - Coldwater Guv x Canatar), Katie (Leading Home [2003-2013] - Iruska Excalibur x Impress Me Much),

Bean ([2013-] - DJays Octane x O Ya Cranberry), and Billy Bob (O Ya Billy Bob [2011-2020] Dodgem By Design x O Ya Cranberry)
gallery_14296_2881_11695.jpg

Guest wmlcml6

Thank you for sharing your tribute to Kelsey. What a beautiful girl. Your video is perfect. Her face is so expressive and clearly shows she was a happy girl, especially her eyes and that awesome smile.

Guest PhillyPups

I am so very sorry for your loss. What a wonderful life beautiful Kelsey had with you.

Run with the angels sweet Kelsey, you are with some of the very very best ~

I'm so very sorry!!! :( :( :( :(

what a beautiful tribute.... :f_pink

Kim and Bruce - with Rick (Rick Roufus 6/30/16) and missing my sweet greyhound Angels Rainey (LG's Rainey 10/4/2000 - 3/8/2011), Anubis (RJ's Saint Nick 12/25/2001 - 9/12/12) and Zeke (Hey Who Whiz It 4/6/2009 - 7/20/2020) and Larry (PTL Laroach 2/24/2007 - 8/2/2020) -- and Chester (Lab) (8/31/1990 - 5/3/2005), Captain (Schipperke) (10/12/1992 - 6/13/2005) and Remy (GSP) (?/?/1998 - 1/6/2005) at the bridge
"Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut." -- Ernest Hemmingway

I'm sorry for your loss. She was a beautiful girl.

Elphie, Kulee, Amanda, Harmony, Alex (hound mix), Phantom, Norbet, Willis (dsh), Autumn (Siamese) & Max (OSH) & mama rat, LaLa & baby Poppy! My bridge kids: Crooke & Mouse (always in my heart), Flake, Buzz, Snake, Prince (GSD), Justin & Gentry (Siamese), Belle (Aussie/Dalmatian mix), Rupert (amstaff) and Fred, Sirius, Severus, Albus, George, Hagrid, Hermione, Minerva, Marilyn, Wren, Molly, Luna, Tonks, Fleur, Ginny, Neville, Bill, Percy, Rose & Charlie (rats)

Beautiful tribute! Beautiful girl! :grouphug

Cynthia, & Cristiano, galgo
Always in my heart: Frostman
Newdawn Frost, Keno Jet Action & Chloe (NGA racing name unknown), Irys (galgo), Hannah (weim), Cruz (galgo), & Carly CW Your Charming

Princess http://www.greyhound-data.com/d?i=1018857

"It came to me that every time I lose a dog they take a piece of my heart with them. And every new dog who comes into my life, gifts me with a piece of their heart. If I live long enough, all the components of my heart will be dog, and I will become as generous and loving as they are." -- Unknown