Leg Problems...

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, I'm so sorry. :(:grouphug

gallery_7491_3326_2049.jpg

Deirdre with Conor (Daring Pocobueno), Keeva (Kiowa Mimi Mona), & kittehs Gemma & robthomas.

Our beloved angels Faolin & Liath, & kittehs Mona & Caesar. Remembering Bobby, Doc McCoy, & Chip McGrath.

"He feeds you, pets you, adores you, collects your poop in a bag. There's only one explanation: you are a hairy little god." Nick Galifinakis

Guest Energy11

We are sooooo sorry for you loss, but you did the right thing. From what your posts have said today, the pain was just too much for him to endure. He has had this for a while, but, sometimes, it is hard to diagnose.

Your love for him shows in leaps and bounds! He is running free WITHOUT pain, at The Bridge. I "made" my late husband, Bob, "The Keeper of The Rainbow Bridge," and he, along with my Bold Energy, Max, and Dasher, who are with him, will look for your Radar! Love and hugs from Dee, Curfew, Goldie, Oakly, Staggerlee and Cari, :f_red :f_red :f_red :f_red :f_red ... Run Free, God Speed your Radar!

Guest dfriedri

I am so very sorry for your loss. It is a very hard decision to make and it sounds like you did the right thing for Radar. Again I'm sorry!

I am truly sorry for the outcome. However, please remember that Radar is at peace and the love you showed him is what it's all about. You put him first and did the right thing. No more pain, bottom line. I know the feeling and it is hard to comprehend. The price we pay for such an unconditional love is the pain of losing them.

Try to remember the good times and hold the memories close.

There's a bright star in the sky tonight and it's Radar. Run free sweet boy.

scootersig_A4.jpg

Pam with greys Avril, Dalton & Zeus & Diddy the dachshund & Miss Buzz the kitty

Devotion, Jingle Bells, Rocky, Hans, Harbor, Lennon, NoLa, Scooter, Naomi and Scout at the bridge

Guest greytbookert

I'm so sorry! run free Radar.

That final decision is so incredibily hard but in my heart, I know it is the kindest act of love.

What a horrible thing for you and your family. My heart goes out to you.

Godspeed, sweet boy.

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.

Guest mcsheltie

I am so sorry. You are so brave in the face of this nightmare. I hope you can find peace. Love and hugs to you and your family.

I am so sorry. :candle:grouphug

Sometimes we have to make a decision much faster then we thought. Just last month I did the same. :grouphug

Greyhound angels at the bridge- Casey, Charlie, Maggie, Molly, Renie, Lucy & Teddy. Beagle angels Peanut and Charlie. And to all the 4 legged Bridge souls who have touched my heart, thank you. When a greyhound looks into you eyes it seems they touch your very soul.

"A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more then he loves himself". Josh Billings

siggie-7.jpg