Berry Aka Athena Is Home!

Guest LunaTygerCat

Guest LunaTygerCat

I will post pics once she hsa rested. I want to thank everyone. She found her way home, scratched on the door and came right in when I opened the door. Everyone is amazed that she found her way back home. She hadn't even been here 24 hours and she found her way back here. I am in total shock ans so is everyone else who has helped with the search. Again thank you everyone!!!! :colgate

Hi Wendy,

I just want to tell you how thrilled I am that you had a happy ending with Athena's walk about! Good girl for finding her way home. :clap :clap :clap I hope you'll stick around (welcome from Kansas!), and post lots of pictures of your precious girl.

tivvy-gigi-heaven-gabby-2.jpg

Waiting at the bridge: Blaze, Rodney, Lady, Spice, Sarahlee, Callie and Baby

That's simply incredible! What a good girl she is. :kiss2 So glad she's safe and sound at home again. :)

Jeanne with Remington & Scooter the cat
....and Beloved Bridge Angels Sandee, Shari, Wells, Derby, Phoenix, Jerry Lee and Finnian.....
If tears could build a stairway, and memories a lane, I'd walk right up to heaven
and bring you home again.

Hi Wendy,

I am the "stranger " that called on your phone.

So glad she made it home safely.

Give me a holler back. I would love to meet both of you.

Darlene

Image removed, not within the GreyTalk signature guidelines of <15 KB file size limit. Your image was 33.09 KB (33,886 bytes) file size.

Darlene and Garon with Selena-JCKC 5/23/2005 & Mosa-RDR 2/5/2010

Missing Santannah Belle-NSRA 7/7/2001- 9/6/2012

Wow, that is truly a miracle that she found her way home. You are sooo very very lucky, I wish I'd had the same outcome with my boy, Kobie. Give that girl a big hug and kiss from me.

Sunsands Doodles: Doodles aka Claire, Bella Run Softly: Softy aka Bowie (the Diamond Dog)

Missing my beautiful boy Sunsands Carl 2.25.2003 - 4.1.2014

Guest LunaTygerCat
Hi Wendy,

Darlene

Darlene, give me a call tomorrow or Tuesday. I have had some many calls today I don't know which number is yours.... :)

Guest LunaTygerCat

So we had a good night. Athena went outside three times, but didnt really want to leave the house. SHe doesn't want to go anywhere near the trails or woods at all. (Can't say I blame her! :blush ) She has one heck of an appetie, and is drink water, but mostly she lays around watching me. Right now she is by the bed with my sissy Bast (one of my kitties) right beside her. Bast won't leave her side. I will get pics up today. Again thank you everything. This is an amazing group!

WOW- you are extraordinarily lucky! Both of you!

ROBIN ~ Mom to: Beau Think It Aint, Chloe JC Allthewayhome, Teddy ICU Drunk Sailor, Elsie N Fracine , Ollie RG's Travertine, Ponch A's Jupiter~ Yoshi, Zoobie & Belle, the kitties.

Waiting at the bridge Angel Polli Bohemian Ocean , Rocky, Blue,Sasha & Zoobie & Bobbi

Greyhound Angels Adoption (GAA) The Lexus Project

Guest LunaTygerCat
Just because I can be a worry wart - have you taken her to the vet just to make sure she is okay No hidden scratches etc?

She goes on Friday right after I get paid....she was checked over by a few of the searchers last night and nothing has been found, I have been keeping an eye on her. She is eating good and pooping fine.

Are they hosted somewhere like photobucket, flickr or somewhere online?

You will need the web address for those sites like http://mypicture.jpg

Then place that string between [] with an img before and /img after.

[ i m g ] http://mypicture.jpg [ / i m g ]

Hi Wendy,

Darlene

Darlene, give me a call tomorrow or Tuesday. I have had some many calls today I don't know which number is yours.... :)

I will give you a call tomorrow around 12.

Is that OK?

Image removed, not within the GreyTalk signature guidelines of <15 KB file size limit. Your image was 33.09 KB (33,886 bytes) file size.

Darlene and Garon with Selena-JCKC 5/23/2005 & Mosa-RDR 2/5/2010

Missing Santannah Belle-NSRA 7/7/2001- 9/6/2012

Guest LunaTygerCat
Hi Wendy,

Darlene

I will give you a call tomorrow around 12.

Is that OK?

That will be just fine! Can't wait to meet you.

Wendy

• 1 month later...