Meet My Chips, Rosie And Ali

Guest Mom2Gr8dawgs

Guest Mom2Gr8dawgs

We brought 2 new additions home from Virginia today! Please welcome Rosie and Ali (formerly Thelma Lou and Juanita) to the Gilmer pack. They are absolutely precious girls. They have been so well socialized and have fit right in here. Here are the required photos:

In the car on the way home. They are very close and stick right by each other most of the time.

cominghome.jpg

Checking out the new yard. They have been running and playing like crazy!

checkingoutournewyard.jpg

Meeting Daddy. I think they like him! :)

meetingourdaddy.jpg

First bath:

ourfirstbath.jpg

Supper time. One bowl seemed to taste much better than the other! :lol

sharingsupper.jpg

Wiped out after a long day. :heartbeat

nappingafterahardday.jpg

Of course, that nap only lasted about 15 minutes and they were ready for more zomies! They are so much fun! My other dogs are still getting used to the idea, but it's going pretty well so far.

Edited by Mom2Gr8dawgs

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh how precious!!! Congratulations!!!

Rita, mom to Dakota (Dakotas Dream) & Wish (Kiowa Wish Wish) and my angels

Toby (Sol Marcus) and Robin (Greys Robin Hood)

Forever missing our beloved Robin and Toby

"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened." Anatole France

Hope there will be lots of pictures and stories. They are darling. Congratulations!

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.

Congrats! I am looking forward to many more pictures! They're adorable! :wub:

large.sig-2024.jpg.80c0d3c049975de29abb0

Kerry with Lupin in beautiful coastal Maine. Missing Pippin, my best friend and sweet little heart-healer :brokenheart 2013-2023 :brokenheart 
Also missing the best wizard in the world, Merlin, and my sweet 80lb limpet, Sagan, every single day. 

Guest Mom2Gr8dawgs
Oh my Gosh!!! They are just precious. I can't wait to see the pictures and hear the funny stories as they grow up. How old are they??

They will be 11 weeks old tomorrow!! Here are a few more photos.....they are so cute that I'm taking pics of nearly every move they make! :lol

puppysnuggle.jpg

cutepuppies.jpg

Settled in for the night :)

puppiesgonenightnight.jpg

Guest FullMetalFrank

Oh, they are precious! Are they from an "oops" litter? Who is the mama? Inquiring minds want to know!

Edited by FullMetalFrank

Guest PhillyPups

OMG Woman have you lost your mind - puppies and TWO of them yet :lol

I must add they are beautiful :wub:

Actually in thinking it through, hopefully they will entertain each other, or they may get into trouble together. :lol

:confetti CONGRATS and WELCOME HOME ROSIE and ALI :confetti

Am I confused or weren't you getting one of Hoochie's puppies? Are you genna have 3??

Guest Mom2Gr8dawgs

Rosie is the brindle and Ali is black. They are named for Rosalie and Alice from Twilight by my 16 year old daughter! I have plenty more pics, just need to get them uploaded. Today they went to their first M&G and had their first raw meal. I don't think these 2 could get any cuter. :wub: