Rudy Update

Guest argolola

Guest argolola

I am very happy to report that Rudy has been off of Doxy since July 29th! This is a record.

He is doing really well, all things considered. The temp has stayed within the ok range and he is interacting with the family more. He sleeps with me every night and loves to snuggle.

He does have Thrombycytopenia, and the doctor says that some days he just won't feel like doing a thing. We love his doctor (we take him to Jacksonville) and the doc has given us a wealth of information. Also, the doctor got the ear infection under control. I honestly believe that was his fever problem from day one.

Good news! I hope he continues to do well. :)

Daisy & Eli, the crazy hounds, and Bella & Zoe, the curly kitties,
and Jed (10.30.98 - 11.28.08) & Ripple (3.25.99 - 8.20.09) together again at the bridge
with Cleo-Kitty (10.8.1988 - 7.26.2007) always in my heart.

Oh that is wonderful news! :yay You all must be so happy!

gallery_7491_3326_2049.jpg

Deirdre with Conor (Daring Pocobueno), Keeva (Kiowa Mimi Mona), & kittehs Gemma & robthomas.

Our beloved angels Faolin & Liath, & kittehs Mona & Caesar. Remembering Bobby, Doc McCoy, & Chip McGrath.

"He feeds you, pets you, adores you, collects your poop in a bag. There's only one explanation: you are a hairy little god." Nick Galifinakis

That's so FABULOUS, Lene! I was just thinking about Rudy! You always seem to post an update right when I want to know how he's doing!

I'm so happy for all your family that things seem to be under control finally.

chris ;)

Chris - Mom to: Felicity (DeLand), and Andi (Braska Pandora)

52592535884_69debcd9b4.jpgsiggy by Chris Harper, on Flickr

Angels: Libby (Everlast), Dorie (Dog Gone Holly), Dude (TNJ VooDoo), Copper (Kid's Copper), Cash (GSI Payncash), Toni (LPH Cry Baby), Whiskey (KT's Phys Ed), Atom, Lilly

Good boy Rudy!

Freshy (Droopys Fresh), NoAh the podenco orito, Howie the portuguese podengo maneto
Angels: Rita the podenco maneta, Lila, the podenco, Mr X aka Denali, Lulu the podenco andaluz, Hada the podenco maneta, Georgie Girl (UMR Cordella),  Charlie the iggy,  Mazy (CBR Crazy Girl), Potato, my mystery ibizan girl, Allen (M's Pretty Boy), Percy (Fast But True), Mikey (Doray's Patuti), Pudge le mutt, Tessa the iggy, Possum (Apostle), Gracie (Dusty Lady), Harold (Slatex Harold), "Cousin" Simon our step-iggy, Little Dude the iggy ,Bandit (Bb Blue Jay), Niña the galgo, Wally (Allen Hogg), Thane (Pog Mo Thoine), Oliver (JJ Special Agent), Comet, & Rosie our original mutt.

tiny hada siggy.png

Guest argolola

Thanks everyone! Rudy is so sweet. The doctor said he will always be considered special needs, but that's ok. We are coming up on his one year gotcha day next month.

Since this posting, he has had big D all over the living room 2 days in a row and thrown up on the bed. The culprit=stuffed animal fur. Needless to say, he has been on a bland diet.