Asia 3/23/2000 – 8/22/2009

Madeara

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am so very sorry for your loss of Asia. What a sweet, pretty girl. You did right by her, to free her of pain and misery. May she run free, meet Darius and all the other wonderful Bridge Angels. Hugs to you and yours.

:f_pink:gh_run

You did a very kind thing in letting her go peacefully before she became any worse - RIP Asia.

:f_pink:grouphug:brokenheart:gh_lay:brokenheart:grouphug:f_pink

SunnySophiePegsdon.jpg

When a relationship of love is disrupted, the relationship does not cease. The love continues; therefore, the relationship continues. The work of grief is to reconcile and redeem life to a different love relationship. ~ W Scott Lineberry

Always Greyhounds Home Boarding and Greyhounds With Love House Sitting

Guest LadyChester

I'm sure it was horrible for you, but what a selfless gift you gave your beautiful Asia. She fought the good fight and you did everything in your power to help her. My deepest sympathy to you and Bob.

f_yellow:f_whitef_yellow

Oh, Audrey, I'm so sorry you had to let your precious Asia go. I'm sitting at work crying, thinking of how incredibly painful that last car ride must have been for you. Although it broke your heart, it is actually a blessing that she still had her beautiful Asia spirit, and was able to feel the joy of just being with you, right until the very end.

I think Asia's journey is a perfect example of an owner knowing just what is right for that particular dog. You understood her so well, understood how strong she was, and that she would want to fight the monster while her spirit was strong. But foremost in your mind was her well-being, and keeping her from enduring the pain that was inevitable.

What a wonderful year she had! I am so grateful and honored to have met her at Grapehounds. I saw firsthand how happy she was.

I know you will remember that gift of many beautiful days, even though those memories are now accompanied by tears. I'm so sorry. :grouphug

Run free, sweet girl, you were so brave.

gallery_11446_3599_3864.jpg
Nancy, Mom to Evangelina and Kiva
Missing Lacey, Patsy, Buster, my heart dog Nick, Winnie, Pollyanna, Tess, my precious Lydia, Calvin Lee, my angel butterfly Laila, and kitties Lily, Sam and Simon
My Etsy shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/Catsburgandhoundtown

Oh Audrey, I'm SO sorry about Asia. I remember when we met at Petco after Darius went to the bridge and you told me about Asia. She has been in my prayers.. fly free beautiful girl.. you are with your pal Darius now... but forever in your Mom's heart.

We need to act responsibly toward the plants and animals with whom we share the world, who have no voice, but whose presence make our world a blessed place.

"We call them dumb animals, and so they are, for they cannot tell us how they feel, but they do not suffer less because they have no words." Anna Sewell "Black Beauty" 1877

Bobbi, Rick, Reddy, Jenny, and Kat ...Bethel, CT.

Falcon, Romeo, Addie, Shiloh, Frosty, Stormy and Sunshine waiting at the Rainbow Bridge

Greyhound Rescue and Rehabilitation..Cross River, NY