Mag Will Be Going To The Bridge In The Morning

Guest l_davison

Guest l_davison

Hi everyone: Please say a prayer for my grey babe. The accupuncture did not work and Mag got a lot wose. She is in pain and I can't watch it happen any more. She has that haunted look in her beautiful brown eyes lost 10 pounds, and I have to let her go. Tomorrow morning I will be with her for the last time. Although my heart is breaking, I know that to keep her any longer would just be for me and would be selfish. Thanks for being here when I needed your advice and kind words.

Gentle thoughts coming your way. I am so sorry for what you are going through.

gallery_16605_3214_8259.jpg

Cindy with Miss Fancypants, Paris Bueller, Zeke, and Angus 
Dante (Dg's Boyd), Zoe (In a While), Brady (Devilish Effect), Goose (BG Shotgun), Maverick (BG ShoMe), Maggie (All Trades Jax), Sherman (LNB Herman Bad) and Indy (BYB whippet) forever in my heart
The flame that burns the brightest, burns the fastest and leaves the biggest shadow

:grouphug

Freshy (Droopys Fresh), NoAh the podenco orito, Howie the portuguese podengo maneto
Angels: Rita the podenco maneta, Lila, the podenco, Mr X aka Denali, Lulu the podenco andaluz, Hada the podenco maneta, Georgie Girl (UMR Cordella),  Charlie the iggy,  Mazy (CBR Crazy Girl), Potato, my mystery ibizan girl, Allen (M's Pretty Boy), Percy (Fast But True), Mikey (Doray's Patuti), Pudge le mutt, Tessa the iggy, Possum (Apostle), Gracie (Dusty Lady), Harold (Slatex Harold), "Cousin" Simon our step-iggy, Little Dude the iggy ,Bandit (Bb Blue Jay), Niña the galgo, Wally (Allen Hogg), Thane (Pog Mo Thoine), Oliver (JJ Special Agent), Comet, & Rosie our original mutt.

tiny hada siggy.png

Guest greytful4

Oh I so hate this part! I'm so very sorry, I've been there myself recently, but I bet there will be a joyous reunion of the houndies before her..Hugs to you.. :grouphug

Guest wjamg

It's the hardest thing a pet owner has to do, it would be wonderful if all dogs could just go to sleep on their own when it was time. My thoughts and heart are with you, it hasn't been too long since we sent one of to the bridge and I can still feel the pain

Guest HersheysMom

I'm sorry :grouphug She's lucky to have such a sensitive parent always looking out for what is in her best interest - you tried very hard to help her feel better, and I'm sure she knows how much she is loved.

I'm so sorry :grouphug

Jan with precious pups Emmy (Stormin J Flag) and Simon (Nitro Si) and Abbey Field.  Missing my angels: Bailey Buffetbobleclair 11/11/98-17/12/09; Ben Task Rapid Wave 5/5/02-2/11/15; Brooke Glo's Destroyer 7/09/06-21/06/16 and Katie Crazykatiebug 12/11/06 -21/08/21. My blog about grief The reality is that you will grieve forever. You will not get over the loss of a loved one; you will learn to live with it. You will rebuild yourself around the loss you have suffered. You will be whole again but you will never be the same. Nor should you be the same, nor would you want to. Elisabeth Kübler-Ross

Tomorrow will be three months since we had to send our beloved Sophie to the Bridge. I will be sending you gentle thoughts this weekend. I'm so sorry that you are having to go though this...

It is the hardest thing to do, yet one of the most selfless gifts we can give.

Lynn_siggie-1.jpg