Prayers For A Friend's Grey

Guest Energy11

Guest Energy11

Judi dropped Goldie off this morning at Dr. Greg's on her way to work. I haven't heard anything yet. Apparently, Goldie WAS using her back legs this morning, but, when Dr.Greg put pressure on her lower back, there was a pain response. I know he is doing blood work and x-rays.

I will post when I know more. Thanks again for your help and concern! Love, Dee

Guest Energy11
Hoping Goldie is doing better! Please let us know when you know anything.

Will do! As soon as I hear back from Judi. She really loves Dr. Greg, and trusts him, so, I am sure, Goldie is getting the best of care :-)

Guest Energy11

Left Judi a message about 10 minutes ago, at her house. No answer. I GUESS, no news is good news! Will keep you posted, and post info. as soon as I get it. Please keep them in your prayers! Love you guys! Dee

Guest Energy11

UPDATE!! Sorry, but, I don't know how to post the update in the OP.

JUST got off the phone with Judi. Seems both of Goldie's knees are "bad," arthritic ... "bone on bone, according to her vet. Dr. Greg x-rayed her spine and her hips, all clear! He put her on Tramadol and Deramaxx, in addition to joint supplements. Goldie is pooped and resting well

Judi is having Dr. Greg send the x-ray results to OSU tomorrow, for review by Dr. Couto and his team, just to be sure.

Judi is Greytful for all your prayers and good wishes, and TRULY believes, you all helped her Goldie.

We just need to be SURE that Dr. Greg's diagnosis is right, and that we are doing what is right for her.

Thanks again for being there for a good friend!

Love, hugs and many thanks! Dee :wub::inlove:grouphug:bighug:goodluck:getwell ed and resting well.

Edited by Energy11

Guest Energy11
That is such a relief! Hope Dr Couto concurs / has additional suggestions for maintaining or improving Goldie's joint health.

Me too! Judi has "bad knees," too, so she can sympathize! Thanks for your concern and prayers for a good friend :-)))

Wonderful news! Hope it continues to get better.

Mary, mom to kitty Rebel.
Always missing Sherri (SO DELICIOUS) (12/6/2005-8/29/2018) kitties Marley (4/2000-12/3/2015) and Beady (4/1998-2/24/2006) and Dalmatian Daisy (7/25/1984-5/13/1999).

The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work

and give to those who would not - Thomas Jefferson

Guest Energy11

Judi;s vet, Dr. Greg, will be sending the x-rays to OSU today. I will keep you all posted, and thanks again for all your wonderful, kind thoughts and prayers! :-))