Hilda's Smiley! Still Fighting Heartworms Update Post 431

Guest TheUnrulyHound

• Replies 441
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think he was chattering, "Aunt Heehoo...come get me...momma Holly calls me a doofus"

Smiley...keep watching out the window, either aunt Claudia or aunt Heehoo will come get you soon. We won't call you a doofus snot nose dog. :hehe

Dats rite Smiley! Auntie HeeHoo and I will show you nothing but respect

Claudia-noo-siggie.jpg

Missing my little Misty who took a huge piece of my heart with her on 5/2/09, and Ekko, on 6/28/12

:candle For the sick, the lost, and the homeless

Claudia, Holly talks like that cause he's not brindle. Iffen he was brindle, his nose woodint be snotty.

Holly just doesn't realize that black dogs RULE!

Claudia-noo-siggie.jpg

Missing my little Misty who took a huge piece of my heart with her on 5/2/09, and Ekko, on 6/28/12

You guys are funny! :lol

Smiley...I'd be watching the windows for a ladder and an escape car. One of those crazy ladies will be driving! :lol

*ducks and runs*

I'll be driving, I don't do ladders (fear of height) :lol

Claudia-noo-siggie.jpg

Oh ok...a step ladder to the first floor. Argos plans on being a distraction. :lol

This is great!! Argos can distract Emma cuz I have a feeling she won't let Smiley out of her sight!

Claudia-noo-siggie.jpg

Argos is well versed in Tango and Fandango! :lol He plans on dancing with Emma, which will force Holly to grab a camera and turn her back on Smiley who can be shuttled out the window via step ladder. Of course Smiley will miss his foster momma so a note with a forwarding address and a map with directions and some gas money will be left on his bed. :lol

Argos is well versed in Tango and Fandango! :lol He plans on dancing with Emma, which will force Holly to grab a camera and turn her back on Smiley who can be shuttled out the window via step ladder. Of course Smiley will miss his foster momma so a note with a forwarding address and a map with directions and some gas money will be left on his bed. :lol

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

Are you drinking that juice again?

Claudia-noo-siggie.jpg

Guest TheUnrulyHound

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

Are you drinking that juice again?

yea and why aren't you SHARING????