Hilda's Smiley! Still Fighting Heartworms Update Post 431

Guest TheUnrulyHound

• Replies 441
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hoping he feel ok when he gets home. Poor guy, I'll be glad when the treatment is done and that very special person realizes she needs him, because he is one special boy with a heck of a personality

Claudia-noo-siggie.jpg

Missing my little Misty who took a huge piece of my heart with her on 5/2/09, and Ekko, on 6/28/12

:candle For the sick, the lost, and the homeless

Guest Heehoo

I hope he's home with Holly now & feeling okay. I know this is a tough road for him, but he's got a good family around him, lots of angels watching over him & all of us who have fallen madly in love with that smile of his.

:hope to you Smiley...

:):beatheart:)

She? Do you know something Claudia the rest of us don't? :hehe

Guest Heehoo
She? Do you know something Claudia the rest of us don't?

Ya just never know :lol

(whispering) Do you think, like I do that Holly is going to keep him? he he he

She? Do you know something Claudia the rest of us don't?

Ya just never know :lol

(whispering) Do you think, like I do that Holly is going to keep him? he he he

Nah....not a chance

Claudia-noo-siggie.jpg

Missing my little Misty who took a huge piece of my heart with her on 5/2/09, and Ekko, on 6/28/12

Guest TheUnrulyHound

Well Smiley got home and immediatly got a bath to wash off all the "vet" He had of course been in a vet crate for two days so he needed it.... He came in and went straight to his comfy crate in the livingroom and fell asleep. He seems a little less bouncy than normal of course. You just can't keep the bounce out of his step even when you slowly handwalk him outside, he is a highstepper ;) He ate all his dinner and has just been very quiet in his crate. I just took him out for his last pee for the night and when he came back inside and I let him off the leash he went straight back to his crate in the bedroom, that boy was ready for HIS bed!!! None of that vet stuff! Gimme the good spot ;) So now he is passed out for the night.... at home where he belongs :beatheart I will post some pics tomorrow if I get the time....

Claudia! Hilda!!!!! you two stop spreading rumors :shakefinger And no he isn't staying here, he isn't the right color ;)

Guest Heehoo

:blah:blah:blah I'm sorry, when you say you aren't keeping him, this is all I hear. :hehe

Well Pipi told me that at the vet's office, its noisey all night & all day so you never get any really good sleep. Even she comes home & crashes when she's been at the vet.

I know when BuyCut would come home after his treatments, he'd go straight to bed. He'd sleep on the way home, then sometimes I'd have to take his dinner to him. It takes a lot out of them. After a few days, he'll be back to hims Smiley :) self.

Kiss on him for me. :beatheart

Edited by Heehoo

Guest GentleHugs
Claudia! Hilda!!!!! you two stop spreading rumors :shakefinger And no he isn't staying here, he isn't the right color ;)

Aww now Holly - you should know by now that COLOR makes no difference - it's their heart and soul that does.... ;)

Hope Smiley is doing ok today. I wish him well. He's a special boy.

Claudia, I was doing the same thing. Just checking to see how Smiley :) and Outlaw both were doing.

Good report on Outlaw so I'm hoping the same for Smiley. What is it about that boy :wub: Other than him having the personality as big as the state of California

Claudia-noo-siggie.jpg

Guest Heehoo

Well ya know, me & you are mush when it comes to the sweet ones who have been mistreated. I can't believe he was a stray...and for how long? It reminds me of BuyCut's story, I think that's why I have this heart for Smiley.

Well ya know, me & you are mush when it comes to the sweet ones who have been mistreated. I can't believe he was a stray...and for how long? It reminds me of BuyCut's story, I think that's why I have this heart for Smiley.

I guess you're right. Now, don't we have a home visit planned? Do you think Holly would miss Smiley if we snuck him out? We could always bribe Emma :lol

Claudia-noo-siggie.jpg

Guest GentleHugs
I think we have a better chance of sneaking Emma out than we do Smiley.

Any chance we could sneak all of them out including Emma? Maybe grab all the other animals, too? :ph34r

Think she'd notice???

:unkn

Guest TheUnrulyHound

Smiley is back to normal surprisingly. Nothing seems to phase this guy! He is usually just passed out in his crate with his favorite pillow.... his food bowl :rolleyes: He is a funny thing, he lays down and enjoys his food while sphinxing hahahaha I will try to get pictures the next time he does it :) Not really much to report as of now, he has not worn a bellyband in a long time and has only had one accident which is very impressive for a unneutered male, he is a fast learner and very eager to please :) and a goofball too :rolleyes: