Lando (cee Bar Lando)

Guest LANDOLISA

Guest LANDOLISA

Lando passed away the morning of June 23, 2009, from complications from his Osteo leg amputation. He came through the surgery fine and had some minor set backs with seepage. We were to bring him home the afternoon of the 23rd, and we received the call early that morning that he had passed. The autopsy revealed he either had or developed ulcers and they perforated his... stomach killing him. He didn't deserve to go out this way and we now have to live with the pain and guilt of him passing.

Lando was a proud, but humble and gentle boy. He was full of love and had the greatest personality. He Loved hugs and and would let us hug him for as long as we wanted. He would stick his neck out and breath deeply. When we talked to him he would look so intently at us, full of love, we will never forget those dark brown eyes and how he would look at us with deep love.

Dear Lando,

You were the greatest friend and companion anyone could ever have, we will always miss you and will always keep you close to our hearts. We are so sorry for your passing and the way you passed. We did what we did because we loved you and thought that we would be helping you. We regret that we were not with you to say goodbye and that you passed alone, we were with you in our thoughts and would have been with you if we could. Thank you for the 6 years that you shared with us, all the happiness, joy and love you gave and spread throughout our home. We can only hope that we only returned the same to you. There will never be a day pass that you will not be in our thoughts, we will never forget you. Goodbye for now sweet boy, run free, find your adopted sister Lisa and run, play and lay with her. We will see you again...

With all our love... :heart Daddy, Mommy and Ashley.

IMG_0816.jpgIMG_0828.jpgIMG_0978.jpg

Together.jpg

Edited by LANDOLISA

Dave, I'm so sorry. Lando was really beautiful You and your family lost so much in such a short period of time :f_red

siggy_robinw_tbqslg.jpg
Xavi the galgo and Peter the cat. Missing Iker the galgo ?-Feb.9/19, Treasure (USS Treasure) April 12/01-May 6/13, Phoenix (Hallo Top Son) Dec.14/99-June 4/11 and Loca (Reko Swahili) Oct.9/95 - June 1/09, Allen the boss cat, died late November, 2021, age 19.

God speed handsome boy, you knew how very much you were loved and will be loved and remembered.

Please watch over your family

Claudia-noo-siggie.jpg

Missing my little Misty who took a huge piece of my heart with her on 5/2/09, and Ekko, on 6/28/12

:candle For the sick, the lost, and the homeless

Lando was such a beautiful boy. I am so sorry for your loss.

:grouphugf_yellow

Rita, mom to Dakota (Dakotas Dream) & Wish (Kiowa Wish Wish) and my angels

Toby (Sol Marcus) and Robin (Greys Robin Hood)

Forever missing our beloved Robin and Toby

"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened." Anatole France

I'm so very sorry for your loss and the shock of it -- not what you were prepared for at all. But you did well by him and I hope time heals you.

:grouphugf_yellow:grouphug

Mary with Jumper Jack (2/17/11) and angels Shane (PA's Busta Rime, 12/10/02 - 10/14/16) and Spencer (Dutch Laser, 11/25/00 - 3/29/13).

Guest redreed

I'm so sorry for your loss. He was a beautiful boy and he knows all you did out of love for him.

Godspeed Lando, run free and happy til you meet your family at the bridge.

Guest CDNgreys

I'm sorry about Lando's passing.

You did what you thought was best and that's all we can do.

Lando's pictures are very nice

:f_red

I am so very sorry. :cry1

Godspeed Lando.

Standard Poodle Daisy (12/13)
Missing Cora (RL Nevada 5/99-10/09), Piper (Cee Bar Easy 2/99-1/10), Tally (Thunder La La 9/99-3/10), Edie (Daring Reva 9/99-10/12), Dixie (Kiowa Secret Sue 11/01-1/13), Jessie (P's Real Time 11/98-3/13), token boy Graham (Zydeco Dancer 9/00-5/13), Cal (Back Already 12/99-11/13), Betsy (Back Kick Beth 11/98-12/13), Standard Poodles Minnie (1/99-1/14) + Perry (9/98-2/14), Annie (Do Marcia 9/03-10/14), Pink (Miss Pinky Baker 1/02-6/15), Poppy (Cmon Err Not 8/05-1/16), Kat (Jax Candy 5/05-5/17), Ivy (Jax Isis 10/07-7/21), Hildy (Braska Hildy 7/10-12/22), Opal (Jax Opal 7/08-4/23). Toodles (BL Toodles 7/09-4/24)

I am so sorry for your loss

Jan with precious pups Emmy (Stormin J Flag) and Simon (Nitro Si) and Abbey Field.  Missing my angels: Bailey Buffetbobleclair 11/11/98-17/12/09; Ben Task Rapid Wave 5/5/02-2/11/15; Brooke Glo's Destroyer 7/09/06-21/06/16 and Katie Crazykatiebug 12/11/06 -21/08/21. My blog about grief The reality is that you will grieve forever. You will not get over the loss of a loved one; you will learn to live with it. You will rebuild yourself around the loss you have suffered. You will be whole again but you will never be the same. Nor should you be the same, nor would you want to. Elisabeth Kübler-Ross

Oh how sad. I am so sorry.

ROBIN ~ Mom to: Beau Think It Aint, Chloe JC Allthewayhome, Teddy ICU Drunk Sailor, Elsie N Fracine , Ollie RG's Travertine, Ponch A's Jupiter~ Yoshi, Zoobie & Belle, the kitties.

Waiting at the bridge Angel Polli Bohemian Ocean , Rocky, Blue,Sasha & Zoobie & Bobbi

Greyhound Angels Adoption (GAA) The Lexus Project