Has Anybody Heard Of This ?

Guest IrskasMom

Guest IrskasMom

A Friend of mine was just here for Lunch . She has two Dogs and was a Greyhound Owner.She also hates to put any

chemical Stuff , like Frontline Plus on her Dogs. She told me about ShooTag and she ordered it but it is too short of in

use by her if it works. I would like to hear from People who has used ShooTag and know if it works. It is much cheaper

and last longer and there are no Chemicals to put on the body , just a Tag .

shoo tag Maybe AJ can give us his opinion on this. It sounds rather uh, creative....

Shoo!TAG™ represents a paradigm shift in the pest management industry. Shoo!TAG™ utilizes Nature’s energetic principles in combination with physics, quantum physics and advanced computer software technology. The key to Shoo!TAG™ is the three dimensional electromagnetic field embedded in the magnetic strip.

Shoo!TAG™ utilizes the power of the bio-energetic field which surrounds all living things to create a frequency barrier which repels targeted pests for up to four months.

Shoo!TAG™'s magnetic strip is encoded with beneficial frequencies and resonances and an electromagnetic charge bearing a polarized energy signature, which when introduced into the bio-energetic field of the wearer produces results.

Shoo!TAG™ also assists the body in altering its external bio-energetic field so as to effectively repel targeted pests. This is possible because various insects and pests react to frequencies. These frequencies are introduced into the bio-energetic field of the wearer. These specific frequencies and resonances have proven to disturb targeted pests and create a barrier.

Edited by macoduck

Freshy (Droopys Fresh), NoAh the podenco orito, Howie the portuguese podengo maneto
Angels: Rita the podenco maneta, Lila, the podenco, Mr X aka Denali, Lulu the podenco andaluz, Hada the podenco maneta, Georgie Girl (UMR Cordella),  Charlie the iggy,  Mazy (CBR Crazy Girl), Potato, my mystery ibizan girl, Allen (M's Pretty Boy), Percy (Fast But True), Mikey (Doray's Patuti), Pudge le mutt, Tessa the iggy, Possum (Apostle), Gracie (Dusty Lady), Harold (Slatex Harold), "Cousin" Simon our step-iggy, Little Dude the iggy ,Bandit (Bb Blue Jay), Niña the galgo, Wally (Allen Hogg), Thane (Pog Mo Thoine), Oliver (JJ Special Agent), Comet, & Rosie our original mutt.

tiny hada siggy.png

Guest sheila

no need to spend the $$ on this. Just aim your telekinetic energies at the fleas and make them move of their own accord. Otherwise known as the Vulcan Mind Meld Method of Flea Management.

Guest IrskasMom

Shoo!TAG™ also assists the body in altering its external bio-energetic field so as to effectively repel targeted pests. This is possible because various insects and pests react to frequencies. These frequencies are introduced into the bio-energetic field of the wearer. These specific frequencies and resonances have proven to disturb targeted pests and create a barrier

This is it . It's available on Amazon.com . Would you think its worth $ 35 . It supposed to exist of two little Tags with Magnetic

Strips.Suppose to last up to 4 Month. There were No Customer Reviews available .

Edited by IrskasMom

When I was 8 years old we were visiting the Grand Canyon and my parents were approached by a man who handed them a ticket...for my little brother...a one way ticket to the planet Clarion. Oddly enough we left to go eat at a diner and there on the TV was a report of radio signals from outer space being heard.

Oh, how I wished that the planet Clarion could be found and that my brother would go for a one way ride.

I suspect the Shoo Tag might have been invented by the same person giving away that plane ticket. Unless someone can prove to me that the Shoo Tag works, or that any of those ultrasound pest deterrents work then I shall remain skeptical.

Off to find AJ and get his scientific opinion.......

Freshy (Droopys Fresh), NoAh the podenco orito, Howie the portuguese podengo maneto
Angels: Rita the podenco maneta, Lila, the podenco, Mr X aka Denali, Lulu the podenco andaluz, Hada the podenco maneta, Georgie Girl (UMR Cordella),  Charlie the iggy,  Mazy (CBR Crazy Girl), Potato, my mystery ibizan girl, Allen (M's Pretty Boy), Percy (Fast But True), Mikey (Doray's Patuti), Pudge le mutt, Tessa the iggy, Possum (Apostle), Gracie (Dusty Lady), Harold (Slatex Harold), "Cousin" Simon our step-iggy, Little Dude the iggy ,Bandit (Bb Blue Jay), Niña the galgo, Wally (Allen Hogg), Thane (Pog Mo Thoine), Oliver (JJ Special Agent), Comet, & Rosie our original mutt.

tiny hada siggy.png

Oh you non-believers! :rolleyes:

:rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl

Wendy and The Whole Wherd. American by birth, Southern by choice.
"Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup!"
****OxyFresh Vendor ID is 180672239.****

It's time to play Buzzword Bingo!

Warning! "paradigm shift"

Danger: Level of technology may exceed that at Lawrence Livermore National Labs: "physics, quantum physics and advanced computer software technology."

Well, of COURSE it is: "The key to Shoo!TAG™ is the three dimensional electromagnetic field embedded in the magnetic strip."

We have a winnar! "bio-energetic field which surrounds all living things"

Hon, I can't even keep my dogs from escaping the yard: "frequency barrier"

If it's magnetic, it'll sound better in the ad: "magnetic strip"

And we're sure none of these cause cancer, right?: "encoded with beneficial frequencies"

What about resonances? I heard about them on Stargate: SG1: "and resonances"

How about something electromagnetic?: "and an electromagnetic charge"

Quick! What if we reverse the polarity?: "bearing a polarized energy signature"

How will I see results?: "which when introduced into the bio-energetic field of the wearer produces results."

Aaaaand I'm sure you have studies substantiating these claims, right? "These specific frequencies and resonances have proven to disturb targeted pests and create a barrier."

I like these people. They are teh funnay! I tried invoking quantum physics last time I got pulled over by a cop, too. They're smarter than that.

Coco (Maze Cocodrillo)

Minerva (Kid's Snipper)

I think AJ just explained it to us. :smokin AJ, I think the fleameisters at Shoo Tag are calling you. :phone

Sorry Erika.

tiny hada siggy.png

Guest IrskasMom

Ohh Ducky , couldn't it be something that was invented by the same People who Advertise on TV about a Plug in BugX

Thingy that gives up a very High-pitched sound not for Human Ears to hear, that keeps Pest away. I am not a beliefer in

that and neither of ShooTag , but I wanted to hear ,if anybody had Experience with it :rofl

no need to spend the $$ on this. Just aim your telekinetic energies at the fleas and make them move of their own accord. Otherwise known as the Vulcan Mind Meld Method of Flea Management.

:rofl You made me laugh out loud! Do the Vulcan's have a similar method for the ticks?

Guest sheila
no need to spend the $ on this. Just aim your telekinetic energies at the fleas and make them move of their own accord. Otherwise known as the Vulcan Mind Meld Method of Flea Management.

:rofl You made me laugh out loud! Do the Vulcan's have a similar method for the ticks?

yes! It involves dancing naked in the light of a full moon at midnight while chanting the secret Tick-b-Gone song.

(novices are warned to Frontline themselves before performing this ritual......just in case)

Hey, wait a minute. I bought one of those high frequency thingys for rats to see how it affected the opossum living in my attic. It was battery operated, so I just tossed it up there and closed the hatch. Sure enough, the varmint wobbled his fat butt on out of there. He might have just been going out for dinner though because he was back the next day.

Jenn

gallery_3252_2927_10878.jpg

Hey, wait a minute. I bought one of those high frequency thingys for rats to see how it affected the opossum living in my attic. It was battery operated, so I just tossed it up there and closed the hatch. Sure enough, the varmint wobbled his fat butt on out of there. He might have just been going out for dinner though because he was back the next day.

Jenn

Huh. They've learned how to collapse the bio-energetic field.

Obviously they present a greater risk than has previously been anticipated.

Coco (Maze Cocodrillo)

Minerva (Kid's Snipper)

:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

4894718087_9910a46faa_d.jpg

Tricia with Kyle, our senior mutt dog 
Always missing Murray MaldivesBee Wiseman, River, Hopper, Kaia, and 
Holly Oaks Holly
“You don't need a weatherman to know which way the wind blows.“          -Bob Dylan

Guest GentleHugs

No, I'm sorry but I don't believe the SHOO tag is worth what they are asking for it and no, I don't believe it works either. Seriously, I think it's a scam but those are just my thoughts.

My SIL had those electronic, sonic bug repellent things plugged in all over this house when she lived here. When she moved out and we took over the estate, I found every known bug to mankind in here - all thriving and having a blast! I found wood roaches, ants of all sizes, spiders of all kinds, roly poly's, beetles - you name it and it was here having a party! Heck - I think the darn things were calling the ticks and copperhead snakes that we've had problems with, too!

Oh and I tried to use the mind over matter brain power on the ticks - didn't work either but the spray we used on the back yard did!

• 1 year later...

OK.. it's been 2 years and these tags have again risen to the top of "things to buy". One of my neighbors, who owns a specialty dog shop, put them on her coon hound and asked if I wanted them for my girls. I said, let's wait and see how they work on Trixie before I spend the money, and I just put Frontline on my girls anyway. She said she just put Frontline on her dog as well, so it will be difficult to check and see if they work at all. Her charge would be $58 for the two dogs that "supposedly" work for 4 months. In checking, I see about 50% good opinions and 50% "they are terrible".

I'm extremely skeptical.

We need to act responsibly toward the plants and animals with whom we share the world, who have no voice, but whose presence make our world a blessed place.

"We call them dumb animals, and so they are, for they cannot tell us how they feel, but they do not suffer less because they have no words." Anna Sewell "Black Beauty" 1877

Bobbi, Rick, Reddy, Jenny, and Kat ...Bethel, CT.

Falcon, Romeo, Addie, Shiloh, Frosty, Stormy and Sunshine waiting at the Rainbow Bridge

Greyhound Rescue and Rehabilitation..Cross River, NY

Guest avadogner

The description sounnds very close to the "bio energy field" bracelets that are so popular. My mum is the office manager for an alternative medicine group and they sold those bracelets faster than water in a desert. Having complex health issues myself, i have used traditional and non traditional medicine. Chiropractic, Reiki, hypnotherapy, massage therapy, diet modification and herbal have been helpful. My mum forked the $30 over and gave me one. I wore it and after a couple weeks it fell apart. Those special "energy field" properties were in fact holographic stickers. The only benefit of it was knowing my mum cared enough to want to help. I have a feeling that this new gadget may fall into this placebo effect category.

So in other words.... practice that Jedi mind trick and save your money. Just my humble opinion. I do just love how y'all crack me up with such creative insights! :lol

Guest BrianRke

:rofl

:rofl

Edited by BrianRke