Smokey 6/9/1998 - 25/6/2009

Guest shirley

Guest shirley

I woke up this morning to find that my beautiful blue boy had passed away in his sleep. He showed no sign of illness and last night was his usual silly self.

My heart feels like it has been torn in two. Will write more later. :cry1 :cry1

smokeygap.jpg

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, that is so heartbreaking. Smokey was absolutely gorgeous. I am very sorry.

:grouphug:f_red

Rita, mom to Dakota (Dakotas Dream) & Wish (Kiowa Wish Wish) and my angels

Toby (Sol Marcus) and Robin (Greys Robin Hood)

Forever missing our beloved Robin and Toby

"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened." Anatole France

I am so very sorry. What a shock! He is so handsome. May you find comfort in your memories of your sweet pup.

gallery_16605_3214_8259.jpg

Cindy with Miss Fancypants, Paris Bueller, Zeke, and Angus 
Dante (Dg's Boyd), Zoe (In a While), Brady (Devilish Effect), Goose (BG Shotgun), Maverick (BG ShoMe), Maggie (All Trades Jax), Sherman (LNB Herman Bad) and Indy (BYB whippet) forever in my heart
The flame that burns the brightest, burns the fastest and leaves the biggest shadow

The kindness of the universe allows you the peace to know that your beautiful boy went to the bridge quietly and gently. Your boy was loved and cared for. What more could we ask for our hounds. Our heart cries with yours on the loss of sweer Smokey.

L.

large.rycezmom_Sig.jpg.c7b7915d082b1bb35
The more I see of man, the more I like dogs. ~Mme. de Staël
Missing my Bridge Angels Ryce, Bo, Jim, Miss Millie, Miss Rose, Gustopher P Jones (Pimpmaster G), Miss Isabella and Miss Star

Guest how888

Shirley I am so very sorry. My heart cries with you all the way to Australia.. Godspeed your sweet angel and may he run free and soar high over that rainbow....

Godspeed Smokey.. :f_red:gh_run:f_red

Guest 28paws

Oh No!!! I saw his name and couldn't believe it. Oh Shirley, I'm so very sorry. Smokey was special to me, not only did he have the same name as my very first dog, but he was one of my very first GT crushes. My heart aches for you. I so know how you feel. A huge hug and Godspeed Smokey, go find Emmy and Andy and all the others who have gone before you. :weep :weep :weep

edited to add: This is Judy, JillysFullHouse on Mike's computer.

Edited by 28paws

Guest TurnerMiller01

I am so sorry, I cannot imagine the pain you must be feeling right now.. :(

He was a beautiful blue boy... may you find some comfort knowing that he passed away quietly during the night.

God Speed beautiful Smokey :gh_run2:heart:gh_run2

{{{{{{{{{{Shirley}}}}}}}}}}

God speed you on across the Bridge, most gentle handsome Smokey.

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.