Julio

Brindles

:(:f_red

ATASCOSITA DIAZ - MY WONDER DOG!
Missing our Raisin: 9/9/94 - 7/20/08, our Super Bea: 2003 - 12/16/09, our Howie: 9/17/97 - 4/9/11, our Bull: 8/7/00 - 1/17/13, our Wyatt Earp: 11/22/06 - 12/16/15, and our Cyclone 8/26/05 - 9/12/16

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Pipi5

My sweet chickie Rachel, I am so sorry. I know he meant the world to you, and with him...you opened up a whole new world to a Nova Scotia Duck Tolling Retriever breed. I will always love that little red head. He was so comical, so sweet & your signature.

He's in good paws now...

I love ya little chickie....Hilda

:beatheart

Guest Pipi5
Thank you everyone for your thoughts and well wishes. I really appreciate the comments. It still hasn't really hit me yet.

I feel like I'm treading water and trying not to sink, even though I know I will sooner or later.

How long do you have to wait? :(

This sucks.

Well its been 4 months since Gogh died, and its still difficult for me to think about that or to wrap my mind around the fact that he's gone. Its been a year & 5 months since Dear died, a year & 4 months since BuyCut died & barely a year since Snowy died. Now I'm trying to deal with Pipi...so about the time you think the water is smoothing out & you can just sit there & not tread, a big wave comes along & drowns you. Kinda like Tom Hanks & Wilson in Castaway.

I'm so sorry, Rachel...

I loved Julio - my very favorite non-grey on GT - and there never seemed to be enough pictures of him...

Hugs to you and your family

Jeannine with Merlin, the crazed tabby cat and his sister, Jasmine, the brat-cat

With GTsiggieFromJenn.jpgAngel Cody(Roving Gemini), and Weenie the tortie waiting at the Bridge

Oh this is a hard one :cry1 Julio always made me smile. I am sorry for your loss, he was a wonderful boy :f_red:grouphug

"To err is human, to forgive, canine" Audrey, Nova, Cosmo and Holden in NY - Darius and Asia you are both irreplaceable and will be forever in my heart beatinghearts.gif

Guest StriderDog

OH NO! Rachel, I gasped when I saw Julio's name here. I'm so very sorry for your loss. I know how special he was to you.

I'm so sorry Rachel. Julio was such a handsome boy and he will be sorely missed. :grouphug

gallery_7628_2929_17259.jpg

Susan, Jessie and Jordy NORTHERN SKY GREYHOUND ADOPTION ASSOCIATION

Jack, in my heart forever March 1999-Nov 21, 2008 My Dancing Queen Jilly with me always and forever Aug 12, 2003-Oct 15, 2010

Joshy I will love you always Aug 1, 2004-Feb 22,2013 Jonah my sweetheart May 2000 - Jan 2015

" You will never need to be alone again. I promise this. As your dog, I will sing this promise to you, and whisper it to you at night, every night, with my breath." Stanley Coren

My dogs are playing cruel tricks on me.

I've only lost one pet before - a horse named Amaretto. Amaretto used to take her hay and soak it in her water buckets. I was always having to clean them out and refill them. The first time I went in her stall after she died and found clean water buckets, I lost it.

As I mentioned earlier, Julio used to scratch up the rugs to make himself a pillow. He would do this every night and every time I was away from the house. The greyhounds have never participated, so this is unique to Julio. I thought I would have the same reaction when I came home to un-scrunched-up rugs as I did when I found Amaretto's clean water buckets.

Twice now since Julio has been gone, I have come home to a scrunched up rug. The greyhounds have never messed with the rugs before.

Why did they have to start now? :(

| Rachel | Dewty, Trigger, and Charlotte | Missing Dazzle, Echo, and Julio |

dewttrigsnowsig.jpg
Learn what your greyhound's life was like before becoming part of yours!
"The only thing better than the cutest kitty in the world is any dog." -Daniel Tosh

Guest Greyglo

Rachel, I'm so very sorry to read this. Thoughts are with you.

Precious Julio is no doubt watching you all from the softest scrunched up rug.

Your much loved boy will be missed.

f_yellow

Guest MomoftheFuzzy

Rachel, just seeing this now and I am so sorry for your loss. :grouphug He was a special boy, that's for sure. My deepest condolences...

Guest BlackandBrindle
My dogs are playing cruel tricks on me.

I've only lost one pet before - a horse named Amaretto. Amaretto used to take her hay and soak it in her water buckets. I was always having to clean them out and refill them. The first time I went in her stall after she died and found clean water buckets, I lost it.

As I mentioned earlier, Julio used to scratch up the rugs to make himself a pillow. He would do this every night and every time I was away from the house. The greyhounds have never participated, so this is unique to Julio. I thought I would have the same reaction when I came home to un-scrunched-up rugs as I did when I found Amaretto's clean water buckets.

Twice now since Julio has been gone, I have come home to a scrunched up rug. The greyhounds have never messed with the rugs before.

Why did they have to start now? :(

I know it breaks your heart, but maybe try to see it as a sign that Julio is telling you he's just fine and not to worry. :grouphug :grouphug