The Luxury Crew Has Lost One...

Guest charmsmom

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am so sorry for your loss. There seems to be a run on spinal tumours. We will all miss Paris. :f_pink

siggy_robinw_tbqslg.jpg
Xavi the galgo and Peter the cat. Missing Iker the galgo ?-Feb.9/19, Treasure (USS Treasure) April 12/01-May 6/13, Phoenix (Hallo Top Son) Dec.14/99-June 4/11 and Loca (Reko Swahili) Oct.9/95 - June 1/09, Allen the boss cat, died late November, 2021, age 19.

What a beautiful girl. I'm so sorry she had to leave you. Godspeed, Paris.

:f_pink:f_whitef_yellow

Mary, mom to kitty Rebel.
Always missing Sherri (SO DELICIOUS) (12/6/2005-8/29/2018) kitties Marley (4/2000-12/3/2015) and Beady (4/1998-2/24/2006) and Dalmatian Daisy (7/25/1984-5/13/1999).

The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work

and give to those who would not - Thomas Jefferson

Guest SusanP

I'm sorry. :grouphug Think often of the happiness she had with you. I've got to add that she looks soooo much like my 11-yr-old Zippy.

Guest Winterwish

Bethany I am so very sorry to hear this and send you all my deepest condolences. :grouphug Your love is with your girl Paris always. :grouphug

Fly free beautiful Paris ~ :candle:f_pink:gh_run2:f_pink:candle

I'm so very sorry. She was such a gorgeous girl. :grouphug

Valerie w/ Cash (CashforClunkers) & Lucy (Racing School Dropout)
Missing our gorgeous Miss
Diamond (Shorty's Diamond), sweet boy Gabe (Zared) and Holly (ByGollyItsHolly), who never made it home.

Guest UmazMom

I am soooo sorry for your loss.

(We lost our Lola (she was almost 12) in April the same way........it happened so quickly.)

Our thoughts are with you. :grouphug:grouphug

Guest monasmom

Oh, Bethany! I'm so sorry! Paris was a sweet girl. I'm glad we got to meet her in January. Hug your fur and skin babies extra tight tonight.

:bighug

Laura

Guest Vinnie

We are so sorry that you had to walk beautiful Paris to the Bridge. Even though our heads know this is the right thing to do for them, our hearts break into a million pieces to let them go. May your heart heal as you remember all the special times with your beautiful girl. Run free Sweet Paris.

Guest myIrishlass

I cried when I read your post. My weimaraner, who passed almost 3 years ago, was "diagnosed" with the same thing. It all happened so fast...the last days of her life made the decision to let her go very easy. We tied everything, even acupuncture, but at the end not only was she basically paralized but her breathing became labored and her eyes started losing focus. To this day I don't really know if it was a tumor, but there seemed to be no other explanation. I still feel guilt, wondering if I could have prevented it somehow....but I know it is ridiculous to feel that way. But it doesn't stop the pain and grief. Please accept my condolences and my sympathies. Your girl is now free from all that ailed her.

We lost our angel Buster the same way. It's so hard when the loss is sudden.

I'm so sorry you lost your precious Paris.

gallery_11446_3599_3864.jpg
Nancy, Mom to Evangelina and Kiva
Missing Lacey, Patsy, Buster, my heart dog Nick, Winnie, Pollyanna, Tess, my precious Lydia, Calvin Lee, my angel butterfly Laila, and kitties Lily, Sam and Simon
My Etsy shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/Catsburgandhoundtown