The Luxury Crew Has Lost One...

Guest charmsmom

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest kellabee

I am SO SORRY to hear about your loss. Sounds like she was going through the same thing my baby boy did.

Again I'm so sorry. :(

Dodge will keep her company at the bridge, I know he will.

Bethany, I am so sorry to read of your loss. Paris was beautiful and sweet and that photo of her waiting for a stomach rub is charming. Our Hobbes had multiple health problems but ultimately a spinal tumor is what caused him to leave us. It was two weeks from diagnosis to the day he left us much as for Paris. Try to remember all the wonderful moments you had with her, the joy she brought to your life. In time those memories will bring you comfort and smiles. She knew how much you loved her - she will always be in your heart.

:f_pink :f_pink :f_pink

gallery_6279_2888_88479.jpg

Hobbes - April 2, 1994 to April 9, 2008-----Tasha - May 23, 2000 to March 31, 2013

Fiona - Aug 29, 2001 to May 5, 2014-----Bailey - March 22, 2001 to Jan 20, 2015

Zeke - June 1, 2004 - Jan 26, 2016----Callie - July 14, 2006 to July 27, 2019

Forever in my heart: Chooch, Molly, Dylan & Lucy

I am so sorry. Paris was such a sweet girl. How are your daughters doing? :grouphug

Freshy (Droopys Fresh), NoAh the podenco orito, Howie the portuguese podengo maneto
Angels: Rita the podenco maneta, Lila, the podenco, Mr X aka Denali, Lulu the podenco andaluz, Hada the podenco maneta, Georgie Girl (UMR Cordella),  Charlie the iggy,  Mazy (CBR Crazy Girl), Potato, my mystery ibizan girl, Allen (M's Pretty Boy), Percy (Fast But True), Mikey (Doray's Patuti), Pudge le mutt, Tessa the iggy, Possum (Apostle), Gracie (Dusty Lady), Harold (Slatex Harold), "Cousin" Simon our step-iggy, Little Dude the iggy ,Bandit (Bb Blue Jay), Niña the galgo, Wally (Allen Hogg), Thane (Pog Mo Thoine), Oliver (JJ Special Agent), Comet, & Rosie our original mutt.

tiny hada siggy.png

Guest charmsmom
I am so sorry. Paris was such a sweet girl. How are your daughters doing? :grouphug

I haven't told them yet...how do you tell a 3 year-old that her "houndie" is gone? :(

Edited by charmsmom

I haven't told them yet...how do you tell a 3 year-old that her "houndie" is gone? :(

Ah,but Paris isn't alone. She's up there with her Auntie Trish and lots of friends......... :angel:angelwings:angelwings:angelwings:angelwings

Freshy (Droopys Fresh), NoAh the podenco orito, Howie the portuguese podengo maneto
Angels: Rita the podenco maneta, Lila, the podenco, Mr X aka Denali, Lulu the podenco andaluz, Hada the podenco maneta, Georgie Girl (UMR Cordella),  Charlie the iggy,  Mazy (CBR Crazy Girl), Potato, my mystery ibizan girl, Allen (M's Pretty Boy), Percy (Fast But True), Mikey (Doray's Patuti), Pudge le mutt, Tessa the iggy, Possum (Apostle), Gracie (Dusty Lady), Harold (Slatex Harold), "Cousin" Simon our step-iggy, Little Dude the iggy ,Bandit (Bb Blue Jay), Niña the galgo, Wally (Allen Hogg), Thane (Pog Mo Thoine), Oliver (JJ Special Agent), Comet, & Rosie our original mutt.

tiny hada siggy.png

Guest houndstooth4

I am so very sorry! We went through something similar with Treat, and it's so hard to watch it all happen so quickly.

So sorry............Rest in peace Paris and run painfree over the rainbow bridge.

Hugs for those left behind that love you.

Run free our beloved Sir Snowy, Pip, Queenie, Sadie, Tess & Rosie until we meet again......I would rather feel the thorn than to never see the rose