King

Guest judechet

Guest judechet

My special boy King crossed the bridge early Friday morning, May 29th.

Every morning, he will come on to my bed and kiss me when I turned the light on. Friday morning, he didn't come. I looked over at his bed which was at the foot of my bed and he was lying there motionless. He had crossed the Bridge during the night. He was lying in the same position that he was in when he went to bed so I know he did not suffer much when his heart gave out. He was 11 and a half and we were together for five and a half years.

Poor guy have a rough life but it never seemed to bother him. He had an auto-immune problem which caused him to lose a nail every now and then. He had pannus and had lost one eye due to an infection. He also had lost his tail due to a "happy tail" incident. Still, he was my beautiful baby and I miss him so much. He will be in my heart forever.

Vince

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, I'm so very sorry for your loss. Godspeed sweetie.

Judy, mom to Darth Vader, Bandita, And Angel

Forever in our hearts, DeeYoGee, Dani, Emmy, Andy, Heart, Saint, Valentino, Arrow, Gee, Bebe, Jilly Bean, Bullitt, Pistol, Junior, Sammie, Joey, Gizmo, Do Bee

Vince, I am sorry about the loss of your wonderful King.

King knows that he was loved very very much.

:f_red

Rita, mom to Dakota (Dakotas Dream) & Wish (Kiowa Wish Wish) and my angels

Toby (Sol Marcus) and Robin (Greys Robin Hood)

Forever missing our beloved Robin and Toby

"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened." Anatole France

Guest ss556

I am so very sorry for your loss. I know it's shocking, but to know he didn't suffer has to bring some comfort for you, I hope. Run free King where you will be whole again.

Fly on your new wings, King! Maybe your dad can post some pix of you so we can see you?

Hugs--what a shock but certainly not a bad way to go, if his time had come.

gallery_14387_3165_6886.jpg

Patsy and DH with the Humane Society specials, Linus & Jazz, in North Dakota

I'm so sorry for your loss but I'm glad that his passing was peaceful. Godspeed King! f_yellow

gallery_7491_3326_2049.jpg

Deirdre with Conor (Daring Pocobueno), Keeva (Kiowa Mimi Mona), & kittehs Gemma & robthomas.

Our beloved angels Faolin & Liath, & kittehs Mona & Caesar. Remembering Bobby, Doc McCoy, & Chip McGrath.

"He feeds you, pets you, adores you, collects your poop in a bag. There's only one explanation: you are a hairy little god." Nick Galifinakis

That dog grabbed the gold ring. He was lucky in love if not in keeping his body parts together, and in passing away in a dream, knowing his life was good.

Your heart must be breaking to lose your special boy. I hope you can find some comfort soon.

:bighug :bighug :bighug

GT-siggy-spring12.jpg

My Inspirations: Grey Pogo, borzoi Katie, Meep the cat, AND MY BELOVED DH!!!
Missing Rowdy, Coco, Brilly, Happy and Wabi.

Guest Gert
That dog grabbed the gold ring. He was lucky in love if not in keeping his body parts together, and in passing away in a dream, knowing his life was good.

Your heart must be breaking to lose your special boy. I hope you can find some comfort soon.

:bighug :bighug :bighug

I'm so very sorry for the loss of your beautiful boy, King. I, too, know your heart must be breaking...but, he was a lucky boy to have passed sleeping next to the one who loved him so!

Godspeed, King. :gh_run

What a way to go. Asleep in bed with his owner; having pleasant dreams, I am sure. I am so sorry that he had to leave, but, he left knowing he was well loved and taken care of.

Irene Ullmann w/Flying Odin and Mama Mia in Lower Delaware
Angels Brandy, John E, American Idol, Paul, Fuzzy and Shine
Handcrafted Greyhound and Custom Clocks http://www.houndtime.com
Zoom Doggies-Racing Coats for Racing Greyhounds