mangos_mom

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am so very sorry!!!! :grouphug:f_pink:f_white

:gh_run2 Run Free Beautiful Girl!

darlenesiggy2.jpg
Darlene Mom to: Aladdin, Sophie ,Pongo, Jasmine, Relic Forever in our Hearts Champ at the Rainbow Bridge.

Let a greyhound race into your heart Adopt

Bay Area Greyhound Adoptions INC. Naples/ Fort Myers Chapter

Only just seeing this -- oh no :cry1:ohno:(

Mango was such an inspiration, I am so terribly sorry to read your post :cry1:weep:brokenheart

:grouphug :grouphug

Rest in peace sweet girl. :gh_run2

large.sig-2024.jpg.80c0d3c049975de29abb0

Kerry with Lupin in beautiful coastal Maine. Missing Pippin, my best friend and sweet little heart-healer :brokenheart 2013-2023 :brokenheart 
Also missing the best wizard in the world, Merlin, and my sweet 80lb limpet, Sagan, every single day. 

Oh, no! I was just checking in briefly after a very long, very hard day at work, and my heart sank when I saw Mango's name. I'm so surprised, and so sad for you, Kate. I was hoping that she would be the one to kick the monster in the butt. If love and courage alone could fight osteo and win, Mango would be melting hearts and inspiring hope for a long, long time. Damn....it's hard to find words. She was special to a lot of us from the start. I was so touched by your deep bond, and mutual love and respect. It was clear that you were fated to be in each other's lives. I'm glad she was your first Grey---the loss is always so much harder, but she started you on a wonderful journey.

I wish I would have given her a kiss at GIG---I was kinda hoping I could do it NEXT year. But I'm glad I got to meet you both, and Takoda too.

I'm so sorry you lost your precious girl. We're sharing your sadness, and keeping you in our prayers.

gallery_11446_3599_3864.jpg
Nancy, Mom to Evangelina and Kiva
Missing Lacey, Patsy, Buster, my heart dog Nick, Winnie, Pollyanna, Tess, my precious Lydia, Calvin Lee, my angel butterfly Laila, and kitties Lily, Sam and Simon
My Etsy shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/Catsburgandhoundtown

I am so sorry to read of your loss. Mango was such a beautiful girl. In all her photos she has a sweetness & spirit that just stands out. It was clear she shared a close bond with you. She had to leave you far too young but may all those wonderful memories of Mango and the time you shared bring you comfort. Mango truly was a special first greyhound.

:f_pink :f_pink :f_pink

gallery_6279_2888_88479.jpg

Hobbes - April 2, 1994 to April 9, 2008-----Tasha - May 23, 2000 to March 31, 2013

Fiona - Aug 29, 2001 to May 5, 2014-----Bailey - March 22, 2001 to Jan 20, 2015

Zeke - June 1, 2004 - Jan 26, 2016----Callie - July 14, 2006 to July 27, 2019

Forever in my heart: Chooch, Molly, Dylan & Lucy

Kate - I just saw this & am so sorry Mango had to leave you sooner than you'd hoped.

I'm so glad I got to meet her, you and Takoda at GIG...

Hugs...

Jeannine with Merlin, the crazed tabby cat and his sister, Jasmine, the brat-cat

With GTsiggieFromJenn.jpgAngel Cody(Roving Gemini), and Weenie the tortie waiting at the Bridge

Guest lanielovesgreys

Oh no. :( I must have missed that she was sick. She was one of those houndies that take your breath away. So beautiful. She's in good company, up there. I'm so sorry for your loss. :grouphug

Guest jeannejj

I am so sorry for your loss of Mango. I know how hard that final act of love is. May your memories bring comfort to your aching heart. I hate cancer.

Run free, sweet Mango.

f_yellowf_yellowf_yellowf_yellow

Guest TurnerMiller01

What a beautiful Girl, I'm so sorry for your loss.

May she send you a sign from the bridge to let you know that she is just fine, chasing bunnies and eating cookies.

:f_pinkf_yellow

Kate, how are you doing?

I'm doing all right. Saturday was the roughest. Each day is getting easier, just as everyone has told me. Having wonderful friends who are checking with me and letting me lean on them is helping. I think I'd be lost without all of you. Having Takoda to hug helps a lot too, although he's not sure why he's getting all this extra attention all of a sudden. :wub:

Kate, with Nedra and Holly
Missing Greyhound Angels Mango, Takoda, Ruger, Delta, and Shiloh, kitty Angel Hoot, cat-tester extraordinaire, and Rocky, the stray cat who came to stay for a little while and then moved on.
Greyhounds Unlimited

Guest GriffinsMom

I'm so sorry for your loss. Your time together was too short but full of love. Godspeed to the Bridge, Mango.

:f_red:gh_run:f_red

Guest greytloves
Kate, how are you doing?

I'm doing all right. Saturday was the roughest. Each day is getting easier, just as everyone has told me. Having wonderful friends who are checking with me and letting me lean on them is helping. I think I'd be lost without all of you. Having Takoda to hug helps a lot too, although he's not sure why he's getting all this extra attention all of a sudden. :wub:

Good, sounds as if you are doing as well as what could be expected. Take each day as they come and there are now many new days of "firsts" headed your way. Very unlike the first series of "firsts" you had with her. Just remember to honor each of these moments and firsts and please, please keep remembering the good "firsts" you had.

Ya know, the first time she did whatever made you smile or want to go outside and scream, the first time she let you know that you were her person. The first time she had vanilla ice cream. All of those things.

What a georgeous girl. I am very sorry you had to make this decision but you made the right one. She is forever grateful for that. It definitely sounds like earned her wings by how she changed you.

Kyle with Stewie ('Super C Ledoux, Super C Sampson x Sing It Blondie) and forever missing my three angels, Jack ('Roy Jack', Greys Flambeau x Miss Cobblepot) and Charlie ('CTR Midas Touch', Leo's Midas x Hallo Argentina) and Shelby ('Shari's Hooty', Flying Viper x Shari Carusi) running free across the bridge.

Gus an coinnich sinn a'rithist my boys and little girl.