Today, My Little Mouse

Guest Downtownhoundz

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh Anne, I don't know what to say. I'm sorry doesn't seem adequate enough. I can't imagine what you must be

feeling-to lose two precious babies back to back. May Kylie greet Mouse at the bridge and watch over you together.

:f_pink:f_whitef_yellow

Mary, mom to kitty Rebel.
Always missing Sherri (SO DELICIOUS) (12/6/2005-8/29/2018) kitties Marley (4/2000-12/3/2015) and Beady (4/1998-2/24/2006) and Dalmatian Daisy (7/25/1984-5/13/1999).

The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work

and give to those who would not - Thomas Jefferson

Guest BradyzMommy

My heart breaks for you. :grouphug

I completely understand how you feel; I let my 17yo cat go shortly after Brady.

I am so sorry. :grouphug

Anne, I am so sad to hear of Mouse and Kylie, to lose one is hard enough, you are in my prayers, how heartbreaking. I believe they are both @ peace and pain free now. :f_pink:f_pink

med_gallery_14228_2915_582.jpg
Roberta & Michael with Furkids- Flower (Shasta Flowers 6/7/06) & Rascal the kitty - Missing our sweet angels - Max(M's Mad Max) 10/12/02 - 12/3/15, Sara (Sara Raves 6/30/01 - 4/13/12) Queenie & Pandora the kitties - gone but never forgotten

Guest CarolN

I am really sorry to hear about your baby. Is she an aby? I know how they just march their way into your heart and carve out a huge piece of it for themselves. Sending you healing thoughts :sad1

Oh no. Not Mouse. I am so sorry.

ROBIN ~ Mom to: Beau Think It Aint, Chloe JC Allthewayhome, Teddy ICU Drunk Sailor, Elsie N Fracine , Ollie RG's Travertine, Ponch A's Jupiter~ Yoshi, Zoobie & Belle, the kitties.

Waiting at the bridge Angel Polli Bohemian Ocean , Rocky, Blue,Sasha & Zoobie & Bobbi

Greyhound Angels Adoption (GAA) The Lexus Project

Guest greytful4

My tiny girl who ruled this house passed quietly from this life over the rainbow bridge where I'm sure Kylie was waiting to chase her. I don't understand all the loss in my life all of a sudden but I understand all the love and funny times they both gave me. I find comfort in knowing that they will have each other. I'm just really, really numb right now and can only let a tiny piece of realizations into my mind at a time. Your support and love has helped me so much and I appreciate it!

I am so very sorry. Abys are just very special cats...and I'm sure Mouse was no exception.

Mom to BridgeGreys~~STORM 07/99-02/08/11, VICKI 12/15/00-01/12/11, BAY 02/00-10/25/10 and CASHEW 10/99-2/23/10

and cats ~~ IRISH, MUMBLES, MUFFIN, TJ, PUNKIN and Bridge cats SARAH (07/29/97-07/07/06) and BRIE (04/11/96-01/22/12)

a very lively Whippet, OLIVIA and JAKE, the Iggy

Guest KRKWMU

We're all thinking about you. :cry1 I imagine that it's too much to bear right now and we understand your numbness. :grouphug

Oh, Anne. There are no words to adequately express my deep sorrow for your loss. It's not supposed to be this hard. It's not supposed to hurt this much. I wish there were words to convey how much I pray for some comfort for you, some heart mending comfort. Please know that you are not alone. Kylie will show Mouse the ropes and others who have gone before will be there to greet her.

I am so very, very sorry.

Linda, Mom to Fuzz, Barkley, and the felines Miss Kitty, Simon and Joseph.Waiting at The Bridge: Alex, Josh, Harley, Nikki, Beemer, Anna, Frank, Rachel, my heart & soul, Suze and the best boy ever, Dalton.<p>

:candle ....for all those hounds that are sick, hurt, lost or waiting for their forever homes. SENIORS ROCK :rivethead