Clark, Very Bad Day, He's Gone

our thoughts are with Clark, you and yours today.

gallery_16605_3214_8259.jpg

Cindy with Miss Fancypants, Paris Bueller, Zeke, and Angus 
Dante (Dg's Boyd), Zoe (In a While), Brady (Devilish Effect), Goose (BG Shotgun), Maverick (BG ShoMe), Maggie (All Trades Jax), Sherman (LNB Herman Bad) and Indy (BYB whippet) forever in my heart
The flame that burns the brightest, burns the fastest and leaves the biggest shadow

Guest Vinnie

Sending prayers and hugs and extra scritches. It is so difficult to make this decision because you always play the what if game in your head, but if you follow your heart, you will know when and what is best for your sweet boy. I am sorry you have to go through this, we never want to say goodbye.

I was wondering how he was doing and thought about emailing you yesterday to find out.

You're in my thoughts and prayers. And a gentle hug for Clark - he is such a sweet boy!

Sara formerly on Greytalk as Mommyof3
Gone, but still part of our family and always in our hearts:
Bruiser Isa Comander To 6/23/91-11/20/03 Sandy NSK Special Up 10/19/89-6/13/04 Beau Bdk's Boo Boo 1/1/93-12/15/06 Cooney Lars Dbltakedean 11/1/93-1/23/07
Buddy 2/9/1997-11/16/09 Joe Elkhart Joe 11/7/99-12/2/10 Alex Streakin Diablo 4/17/02-4/1/11 Brother Hylife Brother 9/26/97-2/28/12

Comanche Gil's Comanche 6/7/2005-11/7/2015 Molly 4/8/2011-4/13/2018

I'm so sorry.

God speed handsome Clark, and now you run with all the other Angels pain free knowing how very much you are loved

Edited by cbudshome

Claudia-noo-siggie.jpg

Missing my little Misty who took a huge piece of my heart with her on 5/2/09, and Ekko, on 6/28/12

:candle For the sick, the lost, and the homeless

Guest FrostyBottoms

Oh God no!!! I'm so sorry! That's so sad....at least he was with you when he passed over to the bridge....I'm so sorry,

My thoughts and prayers are with you. Giving that "quality of life" gift is one of the hardess things to do. Please take care. :f_pink

Edited by GreyKarma

Molleigh-and-Snowy-sig2.jpg

CAROL & Molleigh (Queen Molly)
My Angel Girl (Slippy's Molly) ~ Thank you for sending me your namesake ~