Conner Is Sick

Guest koolaidnconner

Guest koolaidnconner

But it was really good momma....

ConnerOranda007-1.jpg

But now I am feeling it!

ConnerOranda006-1.jpg

Unfortunatly Conner has IBD so eating a chicken burgar is not in his diet at all. My DBF forgot about it last night and we went out and it was right where Conner was able to get it. And he ate it all.

So today I am having to stay home and let him out every 20 minutes or so. We have already had one accident this morning and I was only gone for about half an hour.

He is got the blues today. I just wish they understood that this was not smart.

My poor boy!

Guest BlackandBrindle

Oh Poor baby! I know it seemed like it was worth it at the time....

Hope it all clears up. I have been trapped at home before to let the dogs out every 20 minutes (they ate 5 pounds of uncooked rice).

Feel better Connor! :kiss2

. I just wish they understood that this was not smart.

Conner or DBF??? ;)

I understand how truly sick Conner can get from this. All it takes is one crumb of something they are not suppossed to have to set them back into total flareup which I pray is not the case for your boy.

I hope today is the beginning and end of it.

ROBIN ~ Mom to: Beau Think It Aint, Chloe JC Allthewayhome, Teddy ICU Drunk Sailor, Elsie N Fracine , Ollie RG's Travertine, Ponch A's Jupiter~ Yoshi, Zoobie & Belle, the kitties.

Waiting at the bridge Angel Polli Bohemian Ocean , Rocky, Blue,Sasha & Zoobie & Bobbi

Greyhound Angels Adoption (GAA) The Lexus Project

Feel better Connor. :grouphug

gallery_7628_2929_17259.jpg

Susan, Jessie and Jordy NORTHERN SKY GREYHOUND ADOPTION ASSOCIATION

Jack, in my heart forever March 1999-Nov 21, 2008 My Dancing Queen Jilly with me always and forever Aug 12, 2003-Oct 15, 2010

Joshy I will love you always Aug 1, 2004-Feb 22,2013 Jonah my sweetheart May 2000 - Jan 2015

" You will never need to be alone again. I promise this. As your dog, I will sing this promise to you, and whisper it to you at night, every night, with my breath." Stanley Coren

Ooohhhhh Connor!

Hope yu feelz bedder soon! No mor chikkin samwichiz fur yu!

Pees,

Dude :D

Chris - Mom to: Felicity (DeLand), and Andi (Braska Pandora)

52592535884_69debcd9b4.jpgsiggy by Chris Harper, on Flickr

Angels: Libby (Everlast), Dorie (Dog Gone Holly), Dude (TNJ VooDoo), Copper (Kid's Copper), Cash (GSI Payncash), Toni (LPH Cry Baby), Whiskey (KT's Phys Ed), Atom, Lilly

Oh poor Connor! :( I hope he feels better soon! :kiss2:goodluck :goodluck

large.sig-2024.jpg.80c0d3c049975de29abb0

Kerry with Lupin in beautiful coastal Maine. Missing Pippin, my best friend and sweet little heart-healer :brokenheart 2013-2023 :brokenheart 
Also missing the best wizard in the world, Merlin, and my sweet 80lb limpet, Sagan, every single day. 

I think think the boyfriend should be cleaning up after the dog! Maybe he won't "forget" next time!

I hope he feels OK. The pictures are awfully cute.

Hamish-siggy1.jpg

Susan,  Hamish,  Mister Bigglesworth and Nikita Stanislav. Missing Ming, George, and Buck

Ouch! That is not good. Conner! Yo! No more chicken sandwiches - got that? Sure hope he feels better really soon! He sure is a handsome fella!

Linda, Mom to Fuzz, Barkley, and the felines Miss Kitty, Simon and Joseph.Waiting at The Bridge: Alex, Josh, Harley, Nikki, Beemer, Anna, Frank, Rachel, my heart & soul, Suze and the best boy ever, Dalton.<p>

:candle ....for all those hounds that are sick, hurt, lost or waiting for their forever homes. SENIORS ROCK :rivethead

Feel better soon sweetheart. :grouphug

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

Hoping for an update on Conner.....

Freshy (Droopys Fresh), NoAh the podenco orito, Howie the portuguese podengo maneto
Angels: Rita the podenco maneta, Lila, the podenco, Mr X aka Denali, Lulu the podenco andaluz, Hada the podenco maneta, Georgie Girl (UMR Cordella),  Charlie the iggy,  Mazy (CBR Crazy Girl), Potato, my mystery ibizan girl, Allen (M's Pretty Boy), Percy (Fast But True), Mikey (Doray's Patuti), Pudge le mutt, Tessa the iggy, Possum (Apostle), Gracie (Dusty Lady), Harold (Slatex Harold), "Cousin" Simon our step-iggy, Little Dude the iggy ,Bandit (Bb Blue Jay), Niña the galgo, Wally (Allen Hogg), Thane (Pog Mo Thoine), Oliver (JJ Special Agent), Comet, & Rosie our original mutt.

tiny hada siggy.png

Guest koolaidnconner

He is still sick today. Not sure if something else is going on as well but he only ate half of his breakfast and he has thrown up today, just once. You can tell just by his demeanour he is not feeling so well.

Hopefully we can get over this soon.

Thanks everyone for the well wishes.

He is still sick today. Not sure if something else is going on as well but he only ate half of his breakfast and he has thrown up today, just once. You can tell just by his demeanour he is not feeling so well.

Hopefully we can get over this soon.

Thanks everyone for the well wishes.

I hope it's not a full flare to to the sandwich. Please keep us updated.

ROBIN ~ Mom to: Beau Think It Aint, Chloe JC Allthewayhome, Teddy ICU Drunk Sailor, Elsie N Fracine , Ollie RG's Travertine, Ponch A's Jupiter~ Yoshi, Zoobie & Belle, the kitties.

Waiting at the bridge Angel Polli Bohemian Ocean , Rocky, Blue,Sasha & Zoobie & Bobbi

Greyhound Angels Adoption (GAA) The Lexus Project

I was hoping he'd feel better by now. Sending more good thoughts... please keep us posted on his progress.

Poor Connor :sad1

large.sig-2024.jpg.80c0d3c049975de29abb0

Kerry with Lupin in beautiful coastal Maine. Missing Pippin, my best friend and sweet little heart-healer :brokenheart 2013-2023 :brokenheart 
Also missing the best wizard in the world, Merlin, and my sweet 80lb limpet, Sagan, every single day. 

Guest koolaidnconner

Conner seems to be ok today. He kicked me out of "his" bed this morning so he can roach sideways and he ate all his dinner last night. He seems to be back to normal attitude wise...lol

I'm glad he is feeling better! Poor guy. I understand the alluring power of chicken. Some houndies are powerless against the delicious smell of chicken...

Image removed. Not within the GreyTalk signature guidelines of <15 KB file size limit. Your image was 17.51 KB (17,929 bytes) file size.