Caesar's In Pain

Guest tennesseegrey

Guest greytloves

Big gentle hugs to you.

I brought in a new boy when my girl had OS. It gave her a new lease on life and she stayed with us for 6 months. I think she felt he needed some training before she left!

So hope they find a way to beat this thing in my lifetime.

I am so sorry to see you and Caesar going through this. It is hard to watch them feeling ill and in pain. May Caesar have many more days with you to spoil and love him.

gallery_6279_2888_88479.jpg

Hobbes - April 2, 1994 to April 9, 2008-----Tasha - May 23, 2000 to March 31, 2013

Fiona - Aug 29, 2001 to May 5, 2014-----Bailey - March 22, 2001 to Jan 20, 2015

Zeke - June 1, 2004 - Jan 26, 2016----Callie - July 14, 2006 to July 27, 2019

Forever in my heart: Chooch, Molly, Dylan & Lucy

I'm so sorry you're dealing with 2 cases of OS so close together. :( I would add other pain meds to the tramadol. My girl was on metacam & gabapentin in addition to tramadol. She also got pepcid sufalcrate for her stomach. Best wishes for all of you. :grouphug

gallery_7491_3326_2049.jpg

Deirdre with Conor (Daring Pocobueno), Keeva (Kiowa Mimi Mona), & kittehs Gemma & robthomas.

Our beloved angels Faolin & Liath, & kittehs Mona & Caesar. Remembering Bobby, Doc McCoy, & Chip McGrath.

"He feeds you, pets you, adores you, collects your poop in a bag. There's only one explanation: you are a hairy little god." Nick Galifinakis

I'm so sorry. Please consider other pain meds to keep Caesar comfortable.

Denise & Strider, Blake, Fields, Frank, FlippyDoo, and Momma Gail.

The Bridge Angels Zack(Ags Marble Chip) 4/25/93-2/16/06, Wanda(Rainier Rowanda) 12/14/94-06/09/06, Brooke/Boogers(Rainier Restive) 01/01/99-10/20/08, Warlock(Rainier Rammer) 4/29/99-10/01/09), Patsie(Frisky Patsy) 5/17/96-2/05/10, Hatter(Cals Madhatter) 6/3/00-3/11/10, Dodger(Rainier Ransack) 4/29/99-4/16/10, and Sparkle(Okie Sparkle) 11/8/2000-1/28/11

I am so sorry. Sending lots of prayers

ROBIN ~ Mom to: Beau Think It Aint, Chloe JC Allthewayhome, Teddy ICU Drunk Sailor, Elsie N Fracine , Ollie RG's Travertine, Ponch A's Jupiter~ Yoshi, Zoobie & Belle, the kitties.

Waiting at the bridge Angel Polli Bohemian Ocean , Rocky, Blue,Sasha & Zoobie & Bobbi

Greyhound Angels Adoption (GAA) The Lexus Project

Guest tennesseegrey

Update on Caesar. The Tramadol is working wonders for his pain and his distress seems to have disappeared for the time being. The new grey, "Clint" difinitely gave him a lift. I'm working hard to spend more time on the dogs so I don't take any time away from Caesar. He still get lots of hugs from mom and the new grey has perked him up. I'm so thankful for that.

Thank you all for you thoughts, concerns, prayers, and positive thoughts. I hope to have him with me pain free for much longer. I'm so glad to have your expertise and experience with pain meds. I will certainly make note of them all.

Joy, Caesar, Abby, and Clint.

Sending more prayers this morning. :grouphug

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

Guest PhillyPups

:bighug to you I know how hard it is to lose 2 close together. I do know that bringing Donnie in gave Stepper a couple more weeks of total fun. :bighug to you

I too hate f--in cancer

I think Clint is working like therapy for Caesar. He is a comfort and company for him. I wish your handsome Caesar many more pain free days with his new housemate.

Irene Ullmann w/Flying Odin and Mama Mia in Lower Delaware
Angels Brandy, John E, American Idol, Paul, Fuzzy and Shine
Handcrafted Greyhound and Custom Clocks http://www.houndtime.com
Zoom Doggies-Racing Coats for Racing Greyhounds

Prayers, hugs and buckets of comfort for you and Caesar. Keep ahead of the pain regardless of what you have to do. Hope you have many, many more pain-free days.

Linda, Mom to Fuzz, Barkley, and the felines Miss Kitty, Simon and Joseph.Waiting at The Bridge: Alex, Josh, Harley, Nikki, Beemer, Anna, Frank, Rachel, my heart & soul, Suze and the best boy ever, Dalton.<p>

:candle ....for all those hounds that are sick, hurt, lost or waiting for their forever homes. SENIORS ROCK :rivethead

Thinking of you tonight and sending more prayers. :grouphug

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

Sending lots of prayers and positive thoughts for Caesar!!!!! :hope:hope:candle

Welcome and Congratulations to Clint!!!!

darlenesiggy2.jpg
Darlene Mom to: Aladdin, Sophie ,Pongo, Jasmine, Relic Forever in our Hearts Champ at the Rainbow Bridge.

Let a greyhound race into your heart Adopt

Bay Area Greyhound Adoptions INC. Naples/ Fort Myers Chapter

Prayers for Caesar........poor fella it's such a crying shame. Share special time together.......

Run free our beloved Sir Snowy, Pip, Queenie, Sadie, Tess & Rosie until we meet again......I would rather feel the thorn than to never see the rose