Pavé Maria Has Cancer

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest EmilyAnne

We had a chihuahua go through this. They caught it in time and she did just fine! :)

:hope er's that it will go the same way for your Pave Maria.

:grouphug

We will be saying some very special prayers for Tuesday, grade 1 or 2, successful surgery Wed. and HOME!!!

You know we're all behind you with prayers and good thoughts.

Like you once said to me not long ago, this WILL be okay!!!

:candle A candle will be burning

Claudia-noo-siggie.jpg

Missing my little Misty who took a huge piece of my heart with her on 5/2/09, and Ekko, on 6/28/12

:candle For the sick, the lost, and the homeless

FlippyDoodles sends kisses to Pave. Us mast cell ladies must stick together and get well.

Denise & Strider, Blake, Fields, Frank, FlippyDoo, and Momma Gail.

The Bridge Angels Zack(Ags Marble Chip) 4/25/93-2/16/06, Wanda(Rainier Rowanda) 12/14/94-06/09/06, Brooke/Boogers(Rainier Restive) 01/01/99-10/20/08, Warlock(Rainier Rammer) 4/29/99-10/01/09), Patsie(Frisky Patsy) 5/17/96-2/05/10, Hatter(Cals Madhatter) 6/3/00-3/11/10, Dodger(Rainier Ransack) 4/29/99-4/16/10, and Sparkle(Okie Sparkle) 11/8/2000-1/28/11

Guest Greyt_dog_lover

My wife and I have been out of the county for a week, I will pray for you and your family. Have faith that it has been caught early enough and take solice that things will work out.

Chad

Sending all manners of healing thoughts your way!

Cynthia, & Cristiano, galgo
Always in my heart: Frostman
Newdawn Frost, Keno Jet Action & Chloe (NGA racing name unknown), Irys (galgo), Hannah (weim), Cruz (galgo), & Carly CW Your Charming

Princess http://www.greyhound-data.com/d?i=1018857

"It came to me that every time I lose a dog they take a piece of my heart with them. And every new dog who comes into my life, gifts me with a piece of their heart. If I live long enough, all the components of my heart will be dog, and I will become as generous and loving as they are." -- Unknown

Oh, this is just not fair. Sending prayers for divine intervention and the super-human kind, too. Lighting a candle for Pave'. Sending prayers, hugs and white healing light.

Linda, Mom to Fuzz, Barkley, and the felines Miss Kitty, Simon and Joseph.Waiting at The Bridge: Alex, Josh, Harley, Nikki, Beemer, Anna, Frank, Rachel, my heart & soul, Suze and the best boy ever, Dalton.<p>

:candle ....for all those hounds that are sick, hurt, lost or waiting for their forever homes. SENIORS ROCK :rivethead