Asking For Prayers Annd Good Thoughts For Luke

Guest 8_Greyt_Greys

Guest 8_Greyt_Greys

Luke went to the vet today because he does not want to eat and jut not his self.

They feel he has an infection in his gallbladder. We are waiting for blood test results to make sure.

Pleas e let it be something we can cure. I will let you know what we find out tomorrow.

:goodluck

Standard Poodle Daisy (12/13)
Missing Cora (RL Nevada 5/99-10/09), Piper (Cee Bar Easy 2/99-1/10), Tally (Thunder La La 9/99-3/10), Edie (Daring Reva 9/99-10/12), Dixie (Kiowa Secret Sue 11/01-1/13), Jessie (P's Real Time 11/98-3/13), token boy Graham (Zydeco Dancer 9/00-5/13), Cal (Back Already 12/99-11/13), Betsy (Back Kick Beth 11/98-12/13), Standard Poodles Minnie (1/99-1/14) + Perry (9/98-2/14), Annie (Do Marcia 9/03-10/14), Pink (Miss Pinky Baker 1/02-6/15), Poppy (Cmon Err Not 8/05-1/16), Kat (Jax Candy 5/05-5/17), Ivy (Jax Isis 10/07-7/21), Hildy (Braska Hildy 7/10-12/22), Opal (Jax Opal 7/08-4/23). Toodles (BL Toodles 7/09-4/24)

I do understand what it is like to have a dog (s) that will not eat.

I will certainly keep Luke in my prayers.

What maket them think it's his gall bladder? How are his poops? What other symtoms and for how long?

ROBIN ~ Mom to: Beau Think It Aint, Chloe JC Allthewayhome, Teddy ICU Drunk Sailor, Elsie N Fracine , Ollie RG's Travertine, Ponch A's Jupiter~ Yoshi, Zoobie & Belle, the kitties.

Waiting at the bridge Angel Polli Bohemian Ocean , Rocky, Blue,Sasha & Zoobie & Bobbi

Greyhound Angels Adoption (GAA) The Lexus Project

Guest 8_Greyt_Greys

Luke is the same today. Waiting to hear about blood results. He will not eat. We have tried chicken, rice, beef, eggs can dog food. does any one have any ideas?

Tuna? Sardines?

How about chicken liver brownies? Buddy will eat those things when he doesn't want anything else...he loves them!

Let me know if you need the recipe. Easy to make.

Phoebe (Belle's Sweetpea) adopted 9/2/13.

Jack (BTR Captain Jack) 9/28/05--11/2/12
Always missing Buddy, Ruby, and Rascal.

Adding my prayers for Luke and sending :getwell wishes his way. :hope

Jeanne with Remington & Scooter the cat
....and Beloved Bridge Angels Sandee, Shari, Wells, Derby, Phoenix, Jerry Lee and Finnian.....
If tears could build a stairway, and memories a lane, I'd walk right up to heaven
and bring you home again.

Guest 8_Greyt_Greys

Luke is really sick. He has some auto immune problems he his blood work is horrible. They have not ruled out a tumor either. We are doing a tick panel. We have him on baytrel, clavemox and predisone.

The vet said if it is from infection it will be a better chance to get him feeling better. If it's not an infection he has a 50% chance to pull thru.

We will try some of the food mentioned above.

Sending prayers for Luke and for you.

Mary, mom to kitty Rebel.
Always missing Sherri (SO DELICIOUS) (12/6/2005-8/29/2018) kitties Marley (4/2000-12/3/2015) and Beady (4/1998-2/24/2006) and Dalmatian Daisy (7/25/1984-5/13/1999).

The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work

and give to those who would not - Thomas Jefferson

Sometimes syringe feeding meat baby food will perk their appetite up a bit.

Prayers the meds help him feel better !

I think you're supposed to make sure that there are no onions in the formula too.

Mary with Jumper Jack (2/17/11) and angels Shane (PA's Busta Rime, 12/10/02 - 10/14/16) and Spencer (Dutch Laser, 11/25/00 - 3/29/13).

Guest 8_Greyt_Greys

We bought sardines and he ate 1/2 can. Now he wants nothing to do with that. Yes he is losing weight.

Ha acts like he wants to eat till he takes a bite then decides he don't want nothing. Any ideas we welcome.

I am going to get some baby food tonight.