Gidget 02/10/1995--02/12/2009

Guest snsnpups

Guest snsnpups

Last night we sent our sweet little girl on her way to the Rainbow Bridge. She let us know yesterday morning that she was ready to make the trip. We weren't ready to let her go, but knew we had to. Gidget went quickly and peacefully with us touching her and talking to her.

The house is so quiet and I keep expecting her to be laying on her bed by the window or barking for her treat. I'll miss her sweet face and the way she'd greet me at the door with a toy in her mouth.

No matter how many times I have been through this, it never gets any easier to do. But we will continue to go through it because we love these gentle creatures so much, they bring so much joy into our lives. I just wish they could live forever and that that dreadul "C" word was never spoken again.

Oh Gidget, you are free of pain now and can run like a young pup once more. I know that one day I will join you and all your brothers and sisters who have passed before you. It hurt to let you go, but it hurt to see you hurting so much.

You will always be in our memories and in our hearts. My little Gidgie, I will miss you so much.

Sue

Guest SkinnyLegDogLover

I'm honored that I was able to wish your sweet girl a happy 14th birthday before she left. I'm sure she had a wonderful life and will be missed. :angelwings

:f_red I'm so sorry it was her time to leave.

She will run now with the Angels, pain free.

God speed little girl, please continue to watch over those who love you

:gh_run

Edited by cbudshome

Claudia-noo-siggie.jpg

Missing my little Misty who took a huge piece of my heart with her on 5/2/09, and Ekko, on 6/28/12

:candle For the sick, the lost, and the homeless

I am so sorry for your loss.

ROBIN ~ Mom to: Beau Think It Aint, Chloe JC Allthewayhome, Teddy ICU Drunk Sailor, Elsie N Fracine , Ollie RG's Travertine, Ponch A's Jupiter~ Yoshi, Zoobie & Belle, the kitties.

Waiting at the bridge Angel Polli Bohemian Ocean , Rocky, Blue,Sasha & Zoobie & Bobbi

Greyhound Angels Adoption (GAA) The Lexus Project

Guest jeannejj

I am so sorry for your loss of your sweet Gidget. I know how hard that final act of love is. May your beautiful memories bring peace to your aching heart.

Run free, sweet Gidget.

f_yellowf_yellowf_yellowf_yellow

Guest TaraCoachCougar

It's odd that my sweet girl Coach has such similiar dates to your sweet Gidget. Coach was 5/10/95 to 2/13/09. Maybe our girls are up there together as the newbies hanging together. Bet they aren't even remembering the bad C word as they zoom around their new track.

My heart goes out to you.

I'm so sorry for the loss of your girl.

15060353021_97558ce7da.jpg
Kathy and Q (CRT Qadeer from Fuzzy's Cannon and CRT Bonnie) and
Jane (WW's Aunt Jane from Trent Lee and Aunt M); photos to come.

Missing Silver (5.19.2005-10.27.2016), Tigger (4.5.2007-3.18.2016),
darling Sam (5.10.2000-8.8.2013), Jacey-Kasey (5.19.2003-8.22.2011), and Oreo (1997-3.30.2006)

Ah, I saw that just a few days ago, she had her 14th birthday. I'm glad she had so much quality time with you, and left with dignity and on her own terms, but so sorry you lost your precious girl.

gallery_11446_3599_3864.jpg
Nancy, Mom to Evangelina and Kiva
Missing Lacey, Patsy, Buster, my heart dog Nick, Winnie, Pollyanna, Tess, my precious Lydia, Calvin Lee, my angel butterfly Laila, and kitties Lily, Sam and Simon
My Etsy shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/Catsburgandhoundtown

I'm so sorry. :cry1

Godspeed Gidget.

Standard Poodle Daisy (12/13)
Missing Cora (RL Nevada 5/99-10/09), Piper (Cee Bar Easy 2/99-1/10), Tally (Thunder La La 9/99-3/10), Edie (Daring Reva 9/99-10/12), Dixie (Kiowa Secret Sue 11/01-1/13), Jessie (P's Real Time 11/98-3/13), token boy Graham (Zydeco Dancer 9/00-5/13), Cal (Back Already 12/99-11/13), Betsy (Back Kick Beth 11/98-12/13), Standard Poodles Minnie (1/99-1/14) + Perry (9/98-2/14), Annie (Do Marcia 9/03-10/14), Pink (Miss Pinky Baker 1/02-6/15), Poppy (Cmon Err Not 8/05-1/16), Kat (Jax Candy 5/05-5/17), Ivy (Jax Isis 10/07-7/21), Hildy (Braska Hildy 7/10-12/22), Opal (Jax Opal 7/08-4/23). Toodles (BL Toodles 7/09-4/24)

I am so sorry! She was a very special girl. Godspeed, Gidget. Run pain free! :gh_run

Linda, Mom to Fuzz, Barkley, and the felines Miss Kitty, Simon and Joseph.Waiting at The Bridge: Alex, Josh, Harley, Nikki, Beemer, Anna, Frank, Rachel, my heart & soul, Suze and the best boy ever, Dalton.<p>

:candle ....for all those hounds that are sick, hurt, lost or waiting for their forever homes. SENIORS ROCK :rivethead