A Formal Introduction For Lucky Louie

Guest KennelMom

Heather, I can see he is settling in Great! He is gorgeous!!!! :wub: :wub: :wub: I am so happy he found his Forever home and he has a Great "forever" home. I wish you all lots of happiness!!!! :colgate It is sad that he had to give that last blood, but he will never have to again.... He has paid his duties now it is his time to have a happy home and enjoy his days...and I am sure they will be very content...

Congratulations to all of you!!!! :confetti :confetti :confetti

darlenesiggy2.jpg
Darlene Mom to: Aladdin, Sophie ,Pongo, Jasmine, Relic Forever in our Hearts Champ at the Rainbow Bridge.

Let a greyhound race into your heart Adopt

Bay Area Greyhound Adoptions INC. Naples/ Fort Myers Chapter

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sounds like he is going to bring you many smiles. And vice versa.

Congratulations to the whole family!

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.

Congrats to Lucky Louie and his new family.

Amy Human Mommy to fur baby Maddie (Doobiesaurus) TDI certified. May 5, 2002-September 12, 2014 and Mille (Mac's Bayou Baby)CGC, TDI certified.

http://i270.photobucket.com/albums/jj93/Chillyhorse/siggies/maddie.jpg"]http://i270. photobucket.com/albums/jj93/Chillyhorse/siggies/maddie.jpg[/img]

Awww, welcome home, most hampsome of beautiful boys. :wub: What a lovely chapter to this formerly sad story. :)

gallery_4518_2903_2157.jpg
~Aimee, with Flower, Alan, Queenie, & Spodee Odee! And forever in my heart: Tipper, Sissy, Chancy, Marla, Dazzle, Alimony, and Boo. This list is too damned long.

Yup, swooning here!! (Somebody needs to design a swooning emo, doncha think?!) He is SO gorgeous, and Harmony's collar looks just right on him.

He's acting like he has lived there all his life too! Just mooooved right in! (Are cowdogs just naturally good at that?) :lol

We're so very happy for you and Louie, and Ken and the pack! :balloonparty

Mary with Jumper Jack (2/17/11) and angels Shane (PA's Busta Rime, 12/10/02 - 10/14/16) and Spencer (Dutch Laser, 11/25/00 - 3/29/13).

:crazy I've been checking all day and couldn't find you!!!! I didn't know to look here until Pat told me.

He looks like a different boy already :yay:yay:yay He's HAPPY!!!! You can see it.

Thank you for giving him the home and the love he deserves.

No comment on the blood draw :mum

Lucky Louie, you went above and beyond to help others, now it's your turn my friend, and may you have the 'bestest' life in the world. :kiss2

Claudia-noo-siggie.jpg

Missing my little Misty who took a huge piece of my heart with her on 5/2/09, and Ekko, on 6/28/12

:candle For the sick, the lost, and the homeless

Dammm allergies!!!

This is what it's all about!!

Heather and Ken, have fun with your new boy. I think he might help your hearts heal. If not, he will definately keep you in laughter.

He looks so happy! Welcome home sweetboy!

Melanie and Eric with Leminim and Eieio and silly kitty Elsa.
See you again someday, my sweet Payton (Flying Payton May 9, 2000-March 18, 2012)
Missing my sweet JJ, world's sweetest cat (April 1997-November 30, 2015)

Stealing food in heaven, my darling Minnie (2006-April 21, 2016)
Reunited with her favorite person in heaven, my Dad, Satin the skittish kitty (2002-May 7, 2016)

Guest VelvetEars

So I'm guessing you don't agree with what the vet's sister told me? "He's stupid. He couldn't learn any commands."

I think the boy is smart as can be --- hold out for Hound Heaven where he can be himself and be loved for it!

I look forward to many stories and pictures in the years to come.

Smiley-runningaroundhappy.gifWelcome Home Lucky Louie!!! Smiley-runningaroundhappy.gif

Paula & her pups--Paneer (WW Outlook Ladd), Kira & Rhett (the whippets)
Forever in my heart...Tinsel (Born's Bounder - 11/9/90-12/18/01), Piper, Chevy, Keno, Zuma, Little One, Phaelin & Winnie
Greyhound Adoption Center ~ So Cal rep for Whippet Rescue And Placement

For beautiful beaded collars, check out my Facebook page: The Swanky Hound

Doc wants to tell Lucky Louie that life after being a blood donor is truly grand! (Doc lived for 5 years locked in a crate in a vet complex as a blood donor dog)

He's going to love his new life! Yard Zoomies are the BEST!

Ken and Heather this boy is going to bring so much JOY into your lives - thank you for opening your home up to him. :kiss2

You'll find that he's smart too .... :nod He just never had the opportunity to learn anything.

I just love happy endings! :confetti

gus-rainy-1.jpg?1449508527184&1449508632
CORY and CRICKET - Solitary Tremble & CASPER - Pj's Mia Farrow
* With CAPT. GUS - Solitary Trigger, RAINY - Peach Rain, PUP - Red Zepher, DOC - CTW Fort Sumpter
and MAX - Shiowa's Silver Maxamillion / Afghan .... all waiting at the bridge

It didn't take long for him to find a comfy spot on the sofa next to the fuzziest greyhound he's ever seen

3209080840_1f8203b3ef.jpg

I lurv this picture! :wub: Congratulations :confetti & I wish all of you many years of happiness.

gallery_7491_3326_2049.jpg

Deirdre with Conor (Daring Pocobueno), Keeva (Kiowa Mimi Mona), & kittehs Gemma & robthomas.

Our beloved angels Faolin & Liath, & kittehs Mona & Caesar. Remembering Bobby, Doc McCoy, & Chip McGrath.

"He feeds you, pets you, adores you, collects your poop in a bag. There's only one explanation: you are a hairy little god." Nick Galifinakis

Guest KennelMom
So I'm guessing you don't agree with what the vet's sister told me? "He's stupid. He couldn't learn any commands."

I think the boy is smart as can be --- hold out for Hound Heaven where he can be himself and be loved for it!

I look forward to many stories and pictures in the years to come.

He seems to already know "down" and "bow"...He's getting his first clicker lesson tonight when we get back from our pack walk (his first!).

Guest greytbuds

Oh what a wonderful new home for Louie -- I'm so happy for him! Sounds like he's very happy too and fitting in to real retirement very nicely!! Congratulations to your family and your very special new member!!

:clap:clap:banana:pinkele

Greytbuds

Guest manymanyhounds

Love the fuzzies!

It didn't take long for him to find a comfy spot on the sofa next to the fuzziest greyhound he's ever seen

3209080840_1f8203b3ef.jpg

I lurv this picture! :wub: Congratulations :confetti & I wish all of you many years of happiness.

Of course I look for the pics of Wuzho and his new buddy.....What a fabulous family you have and THANKS 'cause he looks like he's fitting right in.

What a great addition!!!!

Now this is the right way to start the day! Congrats all around. And Louie, you are one lucky dude, my man! Just listen to that little voice whispering in your ear...............she will tell you all you need to know.....................after all, it was her huge paw influencing your journey!

Linda, Mom to Fuzz, Barkley, and the felines Miss Kitty, Simon and Joseph.Waiting at The Bridge: Alex, Josh, Harley, Nikki, Beemer, Anna, Frank, Rachel, my heart & soul, Suze and the best boy ever, Dalton.<p>

:candle ....for all those hounds that are sick, hurt, lost or waiting for their forever homes. SENIORS ROCK :rivethead