My Girl Cricket.....

Guest jettcricket

Oh sweetie girl...you are just SO beautiful. Sending prayers and gentle hugs. :grouphug

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest jettcricket

Called my regular vet and he suggested trying prednisone. He said he wouldn't recommend wrapping it unless we knew what was causing the swelling. If it's just from not using the leg, then we could try wrapping it. If it's from the cancer, he didn't think it would be a good idea. He told me take her off the Rimadyl and let's try a few days of pred. He also recommend applying a warm, moist compress to try and get the blood flow going.

My poor baby....I feel so bad for her. :( The last few days she's been really inactive.

Hoping that the pred helps.

Edited by jettcricket

Holding Crickett close in prayers.

ROBIN ~ Mom to: Beau Think It Aint, Chloe JC Allthewayhome, Teddy ICU Drunk Sailor, Elsie N Fracine , Ollie RG's Travertine, Ponch A's Jupiter~ Yoshi, Zoobie & Belle, the kitties.

Waiting at the bridge Angel Polli Bohemian Ocean , Rocky, Blue,Sasha & Zoobie & Bobbi

Greyhound Angels Adoption (GAA) The Lexus Project

Waiting for an update on the beautiful Miss Cricket. :hope:hope:hope:hope:hope

Linda, Mom to Fuzz, Barkley, and the felines Miss Kitty, Simon and Joseph.Waiting at The Bridge: Alex, Josh, Harley, Nikki, Beemer, Anna, Frank, Rachel, my heart & soul, Suze and the best boy ever, Dalton.<p>

:candle ....for all those hounds that are sick, hurt, lost or waiting for their forever homes. SENIORS ROCK :rivethead

Guest jettcricket

...thanks for asking about me and my baby girl. I'm just so bummed...I hate this. I did pick up some prednisone this morning from my vet. He told me to try and give her 20mgs. twice a day. Last night I did try and put warm compresses on the leg, but it's the same. It's slowy creeping. Not good. She's still eating good for me, but that's about it.

Where's my spunky girl? :(

I'm trying so hard to be positive, but it's not looking good.

I'm so depressed and my heart is so heavy.

We're just have to take it day by day. I won't let my girl suffer.

Guest jettcricket
:heart:hope Prayers for Miss Cricket now and special treats for her Saturday...... :dogcookie:beatheart

...looking forward to seeing the girls. Dave will be happy - he'll have some playmates. Poor boy...I've put him on the back burner. So much worry about my girl.

Make sure you take good care of yourself while you take good care of Cricket.

Sushi all around, monty says!

Thanks Karen...when I'm stressed I don't eat. It's a good diet. :lol

...thanks for asking about me and my baby girl. I'm just so bummed...I hate this. I did pick up some prednisone this morning from my vet. He told me to try and give her 20mgs. twice a day. Last night I did try and put warm compresses on the leg, but it's the same. It's slowy creeping. Not good. She's still eating good for me, but that's about it.

Where's my spunky girl? :(

I'm trying so hard to be positive, but it's not looking good.

I'm so depressed and my heart is so heavy.

We're just have to take it day by day. I won't let my girl suffer.

:(

Sending more good thoughts. :grouphug :grouphug :candle

large.sig-2024.jpg.80c0d3c049975de29abb0

Kerry with Lupin in beautiful coastal Maine. Missing Pippin, my best friend and sweet little heart-healer :brokenheart 2013-2023 :brokenheart 
Also missing the best wizard in the world, Merlin, and my sweet 80lb limpet, Sagan, every single day.