Xtra Ranch - A Special Boy

onrushpam

:cry1 I am so sad to read about Ranchie this morning. My heart breaks with everyone else over this good sweet boy. Thanks to all who sat by him day in and day out trying to nnurse him back to health. There is a special place for all of you.

Run free and pain free Ranchie...

Jodie D (hope to have another grey name her soon)
Missing my Bridge Babies:
Rusty (Cut a Rusty) 10/18/95-06/09/09
Solo (Tali Solo Nino) 01/10/98-03/25/10
Franny (Frohmader) 02/28/04-08/31/17

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh Ranchie, I stayed away from GT this weekend because it was Morgaine's anniversary. You left on her anniversary day so I know she was there to meet you. Ranchie, you were loved by so many who wanted only the very best for you. You touched our lives so very deeply. I know that you are happy and healthy now so please run free sweetie. You were so very lucky to have been smart enough to find your wonder people.

I'm so sorry. Ranch was lucky to have so many caring people helping him. Godspeed sweet boy! :gh_run2

Cosmo (Fuzz Face Cosmos), Holmes (He's a Dream), Boomer (USS Baby Boomer), Ella and missing our angels Clay (Red Clay), Train (Nite Train), Trip (Bock's Teddy Bear),Larry (Bohemian Frigid) and Jimmy (Bohemian Raw)

Guest PhillyPups

Ranchie run with the angels sweetie, you are with some of the best, and I am sure Bob welcomed you with open arms and the love shining through in his eyes. I know you touched Granma Marilyn's heart and we thank you for the Christmas Miracle we know you had your paw in. ~

Guest multigrey

:Peace

Merry Christmas, Ranch......we all hoped you would be here with us, celebrating this holiday. You have left a huge hole in our hearts. I saw all of your vets yesterday and we exchanged hugs and shed a lot of tears. It didn't take you long to make everyone fall in love.....that was part of what was so special about you.

You will never be forgotten, sweet one.

Ranchie, we were all pulling for you. I didn't want to read about you in Remembrance-- I wanted

to continue to read that you were getting better, and then that you had a Forever Home, and then read

all about your latest antics.

You had the best care and love available. And all of GT behind you.

But it's ok, sweetie. You don't have to struggle anymore. Run free and be happy all the time.

Carol

Greyhound Fleece Jackets

Greyhound Pack: EdWin, Jethro. and Lucky; Foster Jinks; Angels Janet, Faster, Blake, Navarre, Murray, and Festus.