A Festivus Miracle!

Guest EmbersDad

Guest EmbersDad

tomorow will be 1 week since embers 3rd chemo. she is pretty much back to normal. this round really didnt seem to hard on her, or maybe im just used to the few days after. well tonite was a festivus miracle. ember, althea and i walked our usual route ember and i used to do before she got sick. i honestly never thought my walking buddy would be back, but she is...truly amazing

for celebration, tomorrow ember gets a needle poke for a cbc and althea gets her first wellness exam. :lol

I told ya! I said she'd be back to walking her normal route!

Merry Christmas to you all :reindeer:Peace

Deerhounds Darcy, Duffy, Grace & Wellington, Mutts Sprout & Buddy, Lurchers Ned & Jake plus Ella the Westie + cats. Remembering Del, Jessie, Maddison, Flo, Sally, Stanley, Wallace, Radar, Mokka, Oki cat, Tetley, Poppy & Striker.

Please visit our web store at http://www.dogsndubs.com for our own range of Greyhound related clothing for humans!

That is wonderful. I am so happy to hear it. Hope she continues to walk well with no problems.

Polli WAS doing the walk, but apparenty it was too much for her and she started having back issues. So for now, no more walkies. At best, maybe when she is all better- we will only do a stroll down the block, but no more .5 miles 2x a day.

Thanks for the card. ;)

ROBIN ~ Mom to: Beau Think It Aint, Chloe JC Allthewayhome, Teddy ICU Drunk Sailor, Elsie N Fracine , Ollie RG's Travertine, Ponch A's Jupiter~ Yoshi, Zoobie & Belle, the kitties.

Waiting at the bridge Angel Polli Bohemian Ocean , Rocky, Blue,Sasha & Zoobie & Bobbi

Greyhound Angels Adoption (GAA) The Lexus Project

Guest EmbersDad
That is wonderful. I am so happy to hear it. Hope she continues to walk well with no problems.

Polli WAS doing the walk, but apparenty it was too much for her and she started having back issues. So for now, no more walkies. At best, maybe when she is all better- we will only do a stroll down the block, but no more .5 miles 2x a day.

Thanks for the card. ;)

you are very welcome, and dont u know, i found the envelope with your address on it today :rofl

Guest EmbersDad
Good job, Ember! Are you sure that wasn't one of the Feats of Strength? :lol

that is a very good question, and certainly one worth pondering. after consulting wikipedia, since there was no meal, and airing of grievances, the feats of strength could not have happened so im sticking with my original festivus miracle claim :rofl :rofl

Wonderful news - Ember, you are just the sweetest, bravest girl. This is going to be a happy holiday for you, your dad and new sister! :yay :yay

gallery_6279_2888_88479.jpg

Hobbes - April 2, 1994 to April 9, 2008-----Tasha - May 23, 2000 to March 31, 2013

Fiona - Aug 29, 2001 to May 5, 2014-----Bailey - March 22, 2001 to Jan 20, 2015

Zeke - June 1, 2004 - Jan 26, 2016----Callie - July 14, 2006 to July 27, 2019

Forever in my heart: Chooch, Molly, Dylan & Lucy

Way to go Ember! What a sweetie pie.

Kyle with Stewie ('Super C Ledoux, Super C Sampson x Sing It Blondie) and forever missing my three angels, Jack ('Roy Jack', Greys Flambeau x Miss Cobblepot) and Charlie ('CTR Midas Touch', Leo's Midas x Hallo Argentina) and Shelby ('Shari's Hooty', Flying Viper x Shari Carusi) running free across the bridge.

Gus an coinnich sinn a'rithist my boys and little girl.