Successful Surgery

Guest LolasMom

Guest LolasMom

I know I haven't mentioned my girl's foot surgery before as there are so many more serious issues that many here are dealing with. I knew that even without asking I could draw strength and confidence from all of you. I didn't have to explain my fears or concerns...you understand. Thank you all for being here, you're the best ever! :heart

Any-who, she made it through like a trooper and now it's six weeks keeping her quiet and spoiling her rotten (as if I haven't already! :lol )

Of course, no post is complete without pictures...

DSC_0324.jpg

Hey...that's my bed!!

DSC_0329.jpg

I think I'm in love! Of course it might be because I'm partial to black! Lola honey, you just relax and let Mom wait on you so you can concentrate on getting better!

Linda, Mom to Fuzz, Barkley, and the felines Miss Kitty, Simon and Joseph.Waiting at The Bridge: Alex, Josh, Harley, Nikki, Beemer, Anna, Frank, Rachel, my heart & soul, Suze and the best boy ever, Dalton.<p>

:candle ....for all those hounds that are sick, hurt, lost or waiting for their forever homes. SENIORS ROCK :rivethead

Guest LolasMom

Thanks everyone :)

Lola's doing great and Freddy's trying his very best to be a good boy and not do zoomies over her or chew on her foot :lol

Wait a minute...who's the third dog in that second pic???

No...not mine! That's our friend Luke. I think you might have met him at the play date. Not to say I haven't been tempted to steal him from his mom.

• 2 weeks later...

What happened to Lola's footsie?

Freshy (Droopys Fresh), NoAh the podenco orito, Howie the portuguese podengo maneto
Angels: Rita the podenco maneta, Lila, the podenco, Mr X aka Denali, Lulu the podenco andaluz, Hada the podenco maneta, Georgie Girl (UMR Cordella),  Charlie the iggy,  Mazy (CBR Crazy Girl), Potato, my mystery ibizan girl, Allen (M's Pretty Boy), Percy (Fast But True), Mikey (Doray's Patuti), Pudge le mutt, Tessa the iggy, Possum (Apostle), Gracie (Dusty Lady), Harold (Slatex Harold), "Cousin" Simon our step-iggy, Little Dude the iggy ,Bandit (Bb Blue Jay), Niña the galgo, Wally (Allen Hogg), Thane (Pog Mo Thoine), Oliver (JJ Special Agent), Comet, & Rosie our original mutt.

tiny hada siggy.png

Guest MnMDogs
Thanks everyone :)

Lola's doing great and Freddy's trying his very best to be a good boy and not do zoomies over her or chew on her foot :lol

Wait a minute...who's the third dog in that second pic???

No...not mine! That's our friend Luke. I think you might have met him at the play date. Not to say I haven't been tempted to steal him from his mom.

Oh!!! I remember Luke - that handsome tall black houndie :) How's Lola doing now? I hope to get to a play date again eventually!

Edited by MnMDogs

Speedy healing to pretty Lola and remember it's all important. Whatever it is we are going through it very major at the time it's happenenig and yes, we all do "get it"!

Hugs to you both.

ROBIN ~ Mom to: Beau Think It Aint, Chloe JC Allthewayhome, Teddy ICU Drunk Sailor, Elsie N Fracine , Ollie RG's Travertine, Ponch A's Jupiter~ Yoshi, Zoobie & Belle, the kitties.

Waiting at the bridge Angel Polli Bohemian Ocean , Rocky, Blue,Sasha & Zoobie & Bobbi

Greyhound Angels Adoption (GAA) The Lexus Project

She is beautiful! I am glad to hear everything is going well post-op. I hope she's up and about soon.

Kyle with Stewie ('Super C Ledoux, Super C Sampson x Sing It Blondie) and forever missing my three angels, Jack ('Roy Jack', Greys Flambeau x Miss Cobblepot) and Charlie ('CTR Midas Touch', Leo's Midas x Hallo Argentina) and Shelby ('Shari's Hooty', Flying Viper x Shari Carusi) running free across the bridge.

Gus an coinnich sinn a'rithist my boys and little girl.