Sandhill Huey (always Loved As Loki)

Guest wilsontrixie

I am so sorry. Godspeed precious Angel Loki. :grouphug:f_red The heavens are once more graced. :grouphug

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest R3GREYS

So sorry! our thoughts and prayers are with you and Loki! Loki is showing the others how it's done at the bridge as he is a real Champion! Run free buddy!

John

:f_red:f_red:f_red

I can't even imagine. So sudden and shocking. I'll confide that I am taking comfort in the knowledge of what a great home you gave him and can only hope it comforts you too. Mary :grouphug

Mary with Jumper Jack (2/17/11) and angels Shane (PA's Busta Rime, 12/10/02 - 10/14/16) and Spencer (Dutch Laser, 11/25/00 - 3/29/13).

What a horrible shock. OMG- I am so so sorry.

Run Free Loki

ROBIN ~ Mom to: Beau Think It Aint, Chloe JC Allthewayhome, Teddy ICU Drunk Sailor, Elsie N Fracine , Ollie RG's Travertine, Ponch A's Jupiter~ Yoshi, Zoobie & Belle, the kitties.

Waiting at the bridge Angel Polli Bohemian Ocean , Rocky, Blue,Sasha & Zoobie & Bobbi

Greyhound Angels Adoption (GAA) The Lexus Project

I am so sorry for your sudden loss. Loki sounds like he was such an exceptional boy. Godspeed Loki! f_yellow

gallery_7491_3326_2049.jpg

Deirdre with Conor (Daring Pocobueno), Keeva (Kiowa Mimi Mona), & kittehs Gemma & robthomas.

Our beloved angels Faolin & Liath, & kittehs Mona & Caesar. Remembering Bobby, Doc McCoy, & Chip McGrath.

"He feeds you, pets you, adores you, collects your poop in a bag. There's only one explanation: you are a hairy little god." Nick Galifinakis

I am so sorry for your sudden loss. Run free sweet boy. f_yellow f_yellow f_yellow

The reason a dog has so many friends is that he wags his tail instead of his tongue.

8-14-hound-siggy.jpg?gl=US

Living a GREYT life at the Hound Hacienda - Clarkdale, Arizona

Always missing our angel hounds; Parker, Lacey, Bella, Figgy, Macho, Aspen, Kingman and Tillie

Guest longdogs

Terrible for you, but what a way to go for Loki. For those of us who have watched our hounds struggle and suffer with illness and injury, there really is a bright side to a sad story.

Guest tobinhr
Last night I took Loki to his He died with a full belly, going for a car ride...always a winner.

Run fast and free Loki.

There will never be another one like you.....

Sometimes, it doesn't get any better than that. He was happy and on his way to new adventures when he took another turn around another corner.....

Prayers of comfort to you and your family.

Jan

Edited by tobinhr

Hugs to you in your grief, but this reminds me of a former retired co-worker of my DH's who died suddently, in his sleep, at his lake cabin. I always thought that sounded like the best of all worlds.

gallery_14387_3165_6886.jpg

Patsy and DH with the Humane Society specials, Linus & Jazz, in North Dakota