We Have Some Answers

Well, my vet talked to the lab. Not encouraging. :( The reason for the titer to IGG titer to not change and the IGM titer to go from negative to positive is the infection is on the move. More than likely it is spreading to other locations. :crying

Our plan is to do a drug level test tomorrow. It has to be given 4-6 hours after medication. We are going to try another medication at a higher dose. We will start that on Saturday. We will do some more xrays of her. Specifically her back end as she is getting gimpy back there.

Sheila (who's grey Cosmo has it) gave me a website of a Valley Fever study group. I have passed that on to my vet. She is going to take a look at it and talk to them. I figured she would understand it better than I. If we need to head to Arizona, we will.

I pray we can fix this. Even my vet sounded nervous about it at this point. I wish I knew.

Please say a prayer for my girl. She needs them.

The Girls

I am so sorry to read this. Hopefully, the proposed changes will help. Paws crossed here!

gallery_16605_3214_8259.jpg

Cindy with Miss Fancypants, Paris Bueller, Zeke, and Angus 
Dante (Dg's Boyd), Zoe (In a While), Brady (Devilish Effect), Goose (BG Shotgun), Maverick (BG ShoMe), Maggie (All Trades Jax), Sherman (LNB Herman Bad) and Indy (BYB whippet) forever in my heart
The flame that burns the brightest, burns the fastest and leaves the biggest shadow

Oh, Jenny......I'm so sorry you and Shanti are going through this. I hope the infection subsides and Shanti starts feeling better.

Paula & her pups--Paneer (WW Outlook Ladd), Kira & Rhett (the whippets)
Forever in my heart...Tinsel (Born's Bounder - 11/9/90-12/18/01), Piper, Chevy, Keno, Zuma, Little One, Phaelin & Winnie
Greyhound Adoption Center ~ So Cal rep for Whippet Rescue And Placement

For beautiful beaded collars, check out my Facebook page: The Swanky Hound

Hoping Gracie's "twin" Shanti starts feeling better very soon and that your vet can come up with a med that works better on and for her. Keeping you in our thoughts and prayers. Hugs and scritches.

Hope the folks in AZ have the solution for Shanti! You have a permanent place in our prayer chain! Hugs and white light for Shanti and her Mom!

Linda, Mom to Fuzz, Barkley, and the felines Miss Kitty, Simon and Joseph.Waiting at The Bridge: Alex, Josh, Harley, Nikki, Beemer, Anna, Frank, Rachel, my heart & soul, Suze and the best boy ever, Dalton.<p>

:candle ....for all those hounds that are sick, hurt, lost or waiting for their forever homes. SENIORS ROCK :rivethead

Best wishes and lots of prayers :candle

The reason a dog has so many friends is that he wags his tail instead of his tongue.

8-14-hound-siggy.jpg?gl=US

Living a GREYT life at the Hound Hacienda - Clarkdale, Arizona

Always missing our angel hounds; Parker, Lacey, Bella, Figgy, Macho, Aspen, Kingman and Tillie

Sending loads of prayers and white light for you & Shanti.

ROBIN ~ Mom to: Beau Think It Aint, Chloe JC Allthewayhome, Teddy ICU Drunk Sailor, Elsie N Fracine , Ollie RG's Travertine, Ponch A's Jupiter~ Yoshi, Zoobie & Belle, the kitties.

Waiting at the bridge Angel Polli Bohemian Ocean , Rocky, Blue,Sasha & Zoobie & Bobbi

Greyhound Angels Adoption (GAA) The Lexus Project